From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: This grill is on fire
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 20:18:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:18 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65860564

<quotes>

Former Conservative minister Nadine Dorries has announced she is standing down as an MP.

The former culture secretary and close ally of Boris Johnson said she was standing down "with immediate effect" after "something significant" happened to change her mind.

</quotes>

Sunak claims he had no influence on who Johnson proposed for undeserved awards but that's like the party of tory scum claiming they have never taken Russian money because Russians hand it to someone else to hand over.

If Sunak thought that getting Nutty Nadine off the list would avoid triggering a byelection he obviously didn't factor in how much the tory scum on the right want to take him down.

I am however more inclined to believe the House of Lords Appointments Commission were never going to let her name pass because of her lies as Culture Sector which she has refused to retract, which they have entirely reasonably never forgiven her for.

Re: This grill is on fire

<20230615202523.00002a32@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9528&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9528

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: This grill is on fire
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:25:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 19:25 UTC

On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 20:18:20 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65860564
>
> <quotes>
>
> Former Conservative minister Nadine Dorries has announced she is
> standing down as an MP.
>
> The former culture secretary and close ally of Boris Johnson said she
> was standing down "with immediate effect" after "something
> significant" happened to change her mind.
>
> </quotes>

It's almost a week since she said she was standing down "with immediate effect" yet she's still not gone.

Is there a number we have to call to "get her outta here" ?

I'm still waiting for Boris to become "dead in a ditch Johnson" as he promised.

And I am still waiting for Sunak - our second Prime Minister to hold multiple criminal convictions as a badge of honour - to deliver on his promise of delivering "integrity, professionalism and accountability".

I guess it's what one should expect from lying tory scum.

Re: This grill is on fire

<20230618152746.00003d1a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9557&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9557

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 15:27:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 14:27 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:25:23 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 20:18:20 +0100
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65860564
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > Former Conservative minister Nadine Dorries has announced she is
> > standing down as an MP.
> >
> > The former culture secretary and close ally of Boris Johnson said
> > she was standing down "with immediate effect" after "something
> > significant" happened to change her mind.
> >
> > </quotes>
>
> It's almost a week since she said she was standing down "with
> immediate effect" yet she's still not gone.
>
> Is there a number we have to call to "get her outta here" ?
>
> I'm still waiting for Boris to become "dead in a ditch Johnson" as he
> promised.
>
> And I am still waiting for Sunak - our second Prime Minister to hold
> multiple criminal convictions as a badge of honour - to deliver on
> his promise of delivering "integrity, professionalism and
> accountability".
>
> I guess it's what one should expect from lying tory scum.

And now Nutty Nazi Nadine has publicly claimed Johnson was "top of his year" at the University of Oxford which is a provable lie.

As I said - Lying tory scum. They have no shame, they simply make up shit to suit themselves.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: This grill is on fire