Kilroe hic erat!

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

SubjectAuthor
* Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to Jesse
+* Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - HowThe Happy Hippy
|`- Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How canJeSSe
`* Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - HowTWP

1
Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<17692a681efc8c10$844$1232167$7aa12caf@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9536&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9536

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 10:36:01 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 14:36 UTC

'easy to drink and easy to enjoy' ?
More like "Easy to boycott, easy to forget".
There is little hope for them unless they completely cave and go back to
white, wet bikini models [and females not men in drag !]
Instead this foreign company will focus on 4th of july fireworks and
wandering horses in a lame attempt to appeal to the patriotism that they
and their ilk claim to disdain ,, And as if drinking foreign piss water
is a real patriotic act.

Also showing their true colors and showing their bloated egos, they use
the pandemic era language of "front line workers" referring to their out
of work beer peddlers, as if they are providing some essential, life
saving service. What an insult to actual front line workers, cops,
nurses, construction workers and more who kept on working through the
thick of it [as I did] while everyone else was hunkering down in their
basements and collecting welfare,scared shitless by the made in china,
Bolshevik subsidized lab toxins - They will never learn, so gaffe prone
are they that they might as well hire Perv in Chief Xiden as their
mascot and brain dead leftist bot Fetterman as their spokesman, err so
sorry, I mean spokesPERSON, whew !

[I for the record don't drink beer and never have so have no personal
stake in this and can't contribute to the boycott other than moral support]

Thank you, and hello everyone !

`````````````````````````

Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth vows to protect jobs of workers and
independent wholesalers as it drops NEW ad campaign painting Bud Light
as 'easy to drink and easy to enjoy'

Bud Light's sales continued to plummet by 24.4 percent in the past
week
The shift cemented Modelo Especial's place as America's new number
one beer
America CEO Whitworth is expected to travel the US this summer with
the brand

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12202645/Anheuser-Busch-CEO-Brendan-Whitworth-vows-protect-jobs-workers-drops-NEW-ad-campaign.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<20230616182253.00006c08@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9537&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9537

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How
can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 18:22:53 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 17:22 UTC

On Fri, 16 Jun 2023 10:36:01 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> What an insult to actual front line workers, cops, nurses,
> construction workers

No surprise you put yourself up there, and that is a true insult to cops, nurses and others who actually save lives and have the skills to do so.

> showing their true colors and showing their bloated egos

You are the one showing your bloated ego, pretending construction is something more than barely trained monkeys and immigrants paid below minimum wages can do. Even girls and 'men in dresses' can do it, do do it.

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<f61jM.23161$8uge.17572@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9538&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9538

Subject: Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can
they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 13:38:18 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 17:38 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jun 2023 10:36:01 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> What an insult to actual front line workers, cops, nurses,
>> construction workers
>
> No surprise you put yourself up there, and that is a true insult to cops, nurses and others who actually save lives and have the skills to do so.

Twasn't I who declared construction workers essential, it was 2
successive US administrations - Only a clinical retard thinks only cops
and nurses can run a great country.
[You of course were one of the scared snowflakes hunkering down for
years, and continue to this day, sad, pathetic waste of skin]

>> showing their true colors and showing their bloated egos
>
> You are the one showing your bloated ego, pretending construction is something more than barely trained monkeys and immigrants paid below minimum wages can do. Even girls and 'men in dresses' can do it, do do it.

Yeah yeah Fetterman whateva you say, dodo it do it do do do it ummpff
umpffh, HELLO AND GOODNIGHT ! - Wipe the slobber off your fingers before
you type, you childless oaf.

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<HL8jM.442$tgGc.239@fx01.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9541&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9541

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 02:20:23 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 02:20 UTC

On Fri, 16 Jun 2023 10:36:01 -0400, Jesse wrote:

> 'easy to drink and easy to enjoy' ?
> More like "Easy to boycott, easy to forget".
> There is little hope for them unless they completely cave and go back to
> white, wet bikini models [and females not men in drag !]
> Instead this foreign company will focus on 4th of july fireworks and
> wandering horses in a lame attempt to appeal to the patriotism that they
> and their ilk claim to disdain ,, And as if drinking foreign piss water
> is a real patriotic act.

They've already sealed their doom. They need to stop calling further
attention to themselves. They already have fathers fearing that their
sons will come out as Bud Light drinkers! :-)

They'll claw their way back eventually - Coke came back from both New Coke
and the hippy (not you HH) "I'd like to teach the world to sing" period!
Maybe you didn't see that. It was very diverse, I'm surprised it hasn't
been re-released.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW9cuta7mdE

> Also showing their true colors and showing their bloated egos, they use
> the pandemic era language of "front line workers" referring to their out
> of work beer peddlers, as if they are providing some essential, life
> saving service. What an insult to actual front line workers, cops,
> nurses, construction workers and more who kept on working through the
> thick of it [as I did] while everyone else was hunkering down in their
> basements and collecting welfare,scared shitless by the made in china,
> Bolshevik subsidized lab toxins - They will never learn, so gaffe prone
> are they that they might as well hire Perv in Chief Xiden as their
> mascot and brain dead leftist bot Fetterman as their spokesman, err so
> sorry, I mean spokesPERSON, whew !
>
> [I for the record don't drink beer and never have so have no personal
> stake in this and can't contribute to the boycott other than moral
> support]
>
> Thank you, and hello everyone !
>
> `````````````````````````

It was an interesting test of our civilisation. We got through to the end
(mostly) without collapsing or eating each other.

They're going to have to develop something even nastier now that we've all
got coronavirus antibodies.

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<20230617131826.00004d3a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9545&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9545

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 13:18:26 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 12:18 UTC

On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 02:20:23 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> They've already sealed their doom.

The demise of AB is greatly exaggerated.

Sure the fascists pushed their share price down to a low of $53 but it has been climbing since the start of June and is now $58, which is up 30% on the $45 of October last year.

> They'll claw their way back eventually - Coke came back from both New
> Coke and the hippy (not you HH) "I'd like to teach the world to sing"
> period!

There was nothing to claw their way back from after teaching the world to sing; there was no backlash, no boycott, no drop in sales, sales only increased.

If the rise of modern fascism had come about sooner I am sure there would have been. But, before the culture wars fascists started the song even became a top ten hit, was Number One in the UK.

Its success can be attributed to being a part - perhaps the start, of the backlash to racism, the expulsion of Enoch Powell, the growth of the Anti-Nazi League, Rock Against Racism, Notting Hill Carnival, a national reawakening to the dangers of hatred and the fascists who promoted it, indulged in it.

For all their efforts, the recent culture wars are still mostly an American thing, a result of extreme tribalism which has existed for decades and hatred being a constitutionally protected right.

Can you think of any civilised country which would not only allow people to put on jackboots, swastikas, pick-up AR-15's and take to the streets to demand the eradication of Jews, blacks and non-whites, but provide police protection while doing that ?

American fascists may be buoyed by what they see as their recent successes in culture war battles but they have merely knocked 10% off peak AB share price, and it's a short term win. It has only served to wake people up to the fact that fascists have started a war against those who won't subscribe to fascist ideology.

Will they succeed where Hitler failed ? Maybe in America which has always been much further right than most places, but I doubt it. You are backing the wrong side.

You might think snowflakes, liberals, lefties, ethnics and 'men in dresses', will be a push-over but I'd ask how's brexit going, who's stumbling around the White House ?

I'll even buy into the conspiracy theories for a moment - You really think you can defeat Deep State ?

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<zlmjM.7719$4_6d.4840@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9547&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9547

they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 13:48:14 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 17:48 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jun 2023 10:36:01 -0400, Jesse wrote:
>
>> 'easy to drink and easy to enjoy' ?
>> More like "Easy to boycott, easy to forget".
>> There is little hope for them unless they completely cave and go back to
>> white, wet bikini models [and females not men in drag !]
>> Instead this foreign company will focus on 4th of july fireworks and
>> wandering horses in a lame attempt to appeal to the patriotism that they
>> and their ilk claim to disdain ,, And as if drinking foreign piss water
>> is a real patriotic act.
>
> They've already sealed their doom. They need to stop calling further
> attention to themselves. They already have fathers fearing that their
> sons will come out as Bud Light drinkers! :-)
>
> They'll claw their way back eventually - Coke came back from both New Coke
> and the hippy (not you HH) "I'd like to teach the world to sing" period!
> Maybe you didn't see that. It was very diverse, I'm surprised it hasn't
> been re-released.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW9cuta7mdE

They'll survive, will just have to get used to being 2nd or 3rd, maybe
even 4th best and downsize their "essential" work force and
manufacturing accordingly.

Really tough to see them clawing their way back, consumers are fickle in
the best of circumstances, but when you've insulted, sullied and
disrespected a large majority of your customer base, there is really no
way back, not in this generation anyhow.

Really instructive on how not to do business, and so unnecessary. It
started with their woke CO hires, the results are actually predictable
once you prioritize left wing activism and pleasing a tiny but very loud
minority of deviants over actual sales as company policy.

Alarm bells should have been going off when she started mouthing off
about getting rid of their frat boy image and started gloating about the
rise of females in their company and advertising, months before the men
in drag fiasco - Their next logical step after the gender push is blacks
and gays, not necessarily in that order, and sure enough, this dumb
bitch could not pander to deviants quick enough. Only problem for them
then was that not many woman, blacks or gays actually buy their product,
they need white males to prosper - And most white males actually like
hot babes in wet bikinis, and are repulsed by men pretending to be ditzy
little girls.

Begs the question, are they really that stupid, or are they just so
consumed with leftist ideology that they just don't care ? Or perhaps both ?

>> Also showing their true colors and showing their bloated egos, they use
>> the pandemic era language of "front line workers" referring to their out
>> of work beer peddlers, as if they are providing some essential, life
>> saving service. What an insult to actual front line workers, cops,
>> nurses, construction workers and more who kept on working through the
>> thick of it [as I did] while everyone else was hunkering down in their
>> basements and collecting welfare,scared shitless by the made in china,
>> Bolshevik subsidized lab toxins - They will never learn, so gaffe prone
>> are they that they might as well hire Perv in Chief Xiden as their
>> mascot and brain dead leftist bot Fetterman as their spokesman, err so
>> sorry, I mean spokesPERSON, whew !
>>
>> [I for the record don't drink beer and never have so have no personal
>> stake in this and can't contribute to the boycott other than moral
>> support]
>>
>> Thank you, and hello everyone !
>>
>> `````````````````````````
>
> It was an interesting test of our civilisation. We got through to the end
> (mostly) without collapsing or eating each other.
>
> They're going to have to develop something even nastier now that we've all
> got coronavirus antibodies.

I think the recent frenzy about AI taking over and screwing humans is a
not so subtle hint that this may well be their next threat to human life
,, Which will of course require drastic govt oversight, intervention
[and spending] to remedy - They create the problems, and they have the
solutions, actually an old commie tactic used in population control.

What would be easier than flipping a few switches and taking power grids
down, while fuel production and deliveries are halted by the same switch
throwers ?
Everyone in the dark, food flies off the shelves and is not replenished,
all because of evil AI taking over our systems.

"We told you it was dangerous, we tried to warn you, you got fair
warning - And now, for the solutions ,,, !"

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<20230617200729.000027f4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9548&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9548

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 20:07:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 19:07 UTC

On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 13:48:14 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Begs the question, are they really that stupid, or are they just so
> consumed with leftist ideology that they just don't care ?

They really were that stupid. At least in not appreciating the hatred fascists and bigots hold.

And they didn't care. Like many others they thought the danger from fascists and haters was overstated, something they didn't need to care about or worry over.

But fascists have set them right on that.

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<PqojM.4948$zcM5.3680@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9551&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9551

they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:10:23 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 20:10 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 13:48:14 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Begs the question, are they really that stupid, or are they just so
>> consumed with leftist ideology that they just don't care ?

> They really were that stupid

I tend to agree, though you can't underrate the toxic taint of leftist
ideology [as you know]

> hatred fascists bigots fascists haters fascists blah blah blah

There you go again, amateur left wing propagandist trying his level best
to rabble rouse with stupidly repeated buzzwords, as if saying them
often enough will really make your hippy hallucinations come true - Do
do do do it ! Ahahahaaaa what a moron [and a childless one at that]

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<20230618120045.00005814@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9552&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9552

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 12:00:45 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 11:00 UTC

On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:10:23 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > hatred fascists bigots fascists haters fascists blah blah blah
>
> There you go again

No, there you go again. Once again faking it to pretend I'd written words which I didn't write.

You are the amateur propagandist here, a one-trick pony.

And still too ashamed and frightened to tell us who you voted for I expect.

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<QOGjM.52$Ect9.38@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9561&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9561

they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 13:04:46 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 17:04 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:10:23 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> hatred fascists bigots fascists haters fascists blah blah blah
>>
>> There you go again
>
> No, there you go again. Once again faking it to pretend I'd written words which I didn't write.

Frantic retard, not a single word was faked, you take your meds today ?

I am noticing a trend you have very much in common with other brain
fried leftist bots like fetterman/xiden, a combo of drugs, aging and bad
genetics I suppose.

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<20230618220402.000067d5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9566&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9566

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 22:04:02 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 21:04 UTC

On Sun, 18 Jun 2023 13:04:46 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

> >> There you go again
> >
> > No, there you go again. Once again faking it to pretend I'd written
> > words which I didn't write.
>
> Frantic retard, not a single word was faked

You lie and you lie about lying.

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<DCOjM.6744$Vpga.33@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9569&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9569

they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 21:57:56 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 01:57 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Jun 2023 13:04:46 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> No, there you go again. Once again faking it to pretend I'd written
>>> words which I didn't write.
>>
>> Frantic retard, not a single word was faked
>
> You lie and you lie about lying.

You said "They really were that stupid." Complete sentence, NOTHING
faked liar, notice the period, this is getting embarrassing

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<20230619112758.00004cba@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9572&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9572

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 11:27:58 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 10:27 UTC

On Sun, 18 Jun 2023 21:57:56 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Sun, 18 Jun 2023 13:04:46 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Frantic retard, not a single word was faked
> >
> > You lie and you lie about lying.
> >
> You said "They really were that stupid." Complete sentence

I am talking about the words which you wrote and presnted as if I wrote them.

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<20230619122849.00006b04@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9573&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9573

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 12:28:49 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 11:28 UTC

On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 11:27:58 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Jun 2023 21:57:56 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > The Happy Hippy wrote:

> > > You lie and you lie about lying.
> > >
> > You said "They really were that stupid." Complete sentence
>
> I am talking about the words which you wrote and presnted as if I
> wrote them.

And to save others having to check to confirm that you are faking things my original reply was -

<quote>
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Begs the question, are they really that stupid, or are they just so
> consumed with leftist ideology that they just don't care ?

They really were that stupid. At least in not appreciating the hatred fascists and bigots hold.

And they didn't care. Like many others they thought the danger from fascists and haters was overstated, something they didn't need to care about or worry over.

But fascists have set them right on that.

</quote>

In your subsequent reply you cahnged that viz -

<quotes>

> They really were that stupid

I tend to agree, though you can't underrate the toxic taint of leftist
ideology [as you know]

> hatred fascists bigots fascists haters fascists blah blah blah

There you go again,

</quotes>

That "> hatred fascists bigots fascists haters fascists blah blah blah" is your invention, not a quote of what I wrote, it is utterly fake.

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<bf%jM.32468$8uge.5560@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9576&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9576

they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 12:20:23 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 16:20 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> That "> hatred fascists bigots fascists haters fascists blah blah blah" is your invention, not a quote of what I wrote, it is utterly fake.

You also said all those words, only thing I added was blah blah blah
Lets not get too upset about this, you started the snipping wars, you do
it all the time to TWP too ,, And besides, not a damn thing you can do
about it anyhow so deal with it

Re: Butt Light launches new ad campaign amid tanking sales - How can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?

<20230619223119.00000392@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9593&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9593

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
can they appeal to white males without appearing to actually like them ?
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 22:31:19 +0100
<20230619122849.00006b04@ntlworld.invalid>
<bf%jM.32468$8uge.5560@fx14.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 21:31 UTC

On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 12:20:23 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > That "> hatred fascists bigots fascists haters fascists blah blah
> > blah" is your invention, not a quote of what I wrote, it is utterly
> > fake.
>
> You also said all those words, only thing I added was blah blah blah

No, that's just another lie.