From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Our seven dwarfs for hire
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 00:25:09 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 23:25 UTC

Bill Cash
Nick Fletcher
Adam Holloway
Karl McCartney
Joy Morrisey
Heather Wheeler

Rees-Mogg, Nutty Nazi Nadine, and their friends, had the good sense to keep their heads down, hoping not to draw ire from the the country while preying they won't get death and rape threats from the nutjobs of the Boris Cult.

Spineless Sunak simply ran away, hid in a corner.

My money's on Penny Mordaunt as next leader.

Re: Our seven dwarfs for hire

<ox7kM.8843$pHT8.618@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9597&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9597

Subject: Re: Our seven dwarfs for hire
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 21:45:57 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 01:45 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> Bill Cash
> Nick Fletcher
> Adam Holloway
> Karl McCartney
> Joy Morrisey
> Heather Wheeler
>
> Rees-Mogg, Nutty Nazi Nadine, and their friends, had the good sense to keep their heads down, hoping not to draw ire from the the country while preying they won't get death and rape threats from the nutjobs of the Boris Cult.
>
> Spineless Sunak simply ran away, hid in a corner.
>
> My money's on Penny Mordaunt as next leader.

No one cares or have ever heard of these people, totally inconsequential

Re: Our seven dwarfs for hire

<20230620112324.00005bac@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9601&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9601

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 11:23:24 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 10:23 UTC

On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 21:45:57 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > Bill Cash
> > Nick Fletcher
> > Adam Holloway
> > Karl McCartney
> > Joy Morrisey
> > Heather Wheeler
> >
> > Rees-Mogg, Nutty Nazi Nadine, and their friends, had the good sense
> > to keep their heads down, hoping not to draw ire from the the
> > country while preying they won't get death and rape threats from
> > the nutjobs of the Boris Cult.
> >
> > Spineless Sunak simply ran away, hid in a corner.
> >
> > My money's on Penny Mordaunt as next leader.
> >

> No one cares or have ever heard of these people, totally
> inconsequential

It's staggering just how wrong you can be at times.

You would be right if I had stupidly posted it to a foreign newsgroup.

Despite all the time and effort you put into generating your propaganda your description is exactly how it is seen when it's arrives here. Which is why you are wasting your life away.

Re: Our seven dwarfs for hire

<bMnkM.9267$jlQ4.1897@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9623&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9623

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 16:13:59 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 20:13 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 21:45:57 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>> Bill Cash
>>> Nick Fletcher
>>> Adam Holloway
>>> Karl McCartney
>>> Joy Morrisey
>>> Heather Wheeler
>>>
>>> Rees-Mogg, Nutty Nazi Nadine, and their friends, had the good sense
>>> to keep their heads down, hoping not to draw ire from the the
>>> country while preying they won't get death and rape threats from
>>> the nutjobs of the Boris Cult.
>>>
>>> Spineless Sunak simply ran away, hid in a corner.
>>>
>>> My money's on Penny Mordaunt as next leader.
>>>

>> No one cares or have ever heard of these people, totally
>> inconsequential
>
> It's staggering just how wrong I can be at times.

At times ?
How about all the time

Re: Our seven dwarfs for hire

<20230620214057.000059a6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9630&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9630

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 21:40:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 20:40 UTC

On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 16:13:59 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > It's staggering just how wrong I can be at times.
>
> At times ?
> How about all the time

For fuck's sake - Just how childishly repetitive are you ?

Why not try learning a new trick, showing some creativity ?

I know you're operating at the limit of you capabilities, but most three year olds have a better repertoire than you have.

Re: Our seven dwarfs for hire

<ocokM.3666$KtZc.1258@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9632&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9632

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 16:44:04 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 20:44 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 16:13:59 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> It's staggering just how wrong I can be at times.
>>
>> At times ?
>> How about all the time
>
> For fuck's sake - Just how childishly repetitive are you ?
>
> Why not try learning a new trick, showing some creativity ?
>
> I know you're operating at the limit of you capabilities, but most three year olds have a better repertoire than you have.

Not even sure what you are babbling about, what seems to be the problem ?
You remind me of a baby with a wet diaper rash, crying and whining all
the time [I know, you have no experience with those, my bad]

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Our seven dwarfs for hire