Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Meghan Markle is accused of FAKING interviews for axed Spotify
podcast
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 23:05:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 03:05 UTC

BEaing a lazy, lying, cheating grifter should increase her street cred
among leftists, prime characteristics for them

``````````````````````

Meghan Markle is accused of FAKING interviews for axed Spotify podcast:
Industry sources claim the Duchess got staff to do chats with Archetypes
guests then had audio of her voice edited in to the final episodes

Podcast website Podnews reported that 'multiple sources' had
claimed that some of the interviews on Meghan's podcast 'were done by
other staffers'
The same sources allege that audio recordings of Meghan asking
questions was then edited into the final episodes that were streamed on
Spotify
It was revealed last week that Meghan and Prince Harry's $20
million podcast deal with Spotify had been ended in a 'mutual agreement'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12211809/Meghan-Markle-accused-FAKING-interviews-axed-Spotify-podcast.html

Re: Meghan Markle is accused of FAKING interviews for axed Spotify podcast

<20230620114118.00007ec6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9602&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9602

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
podcast
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 11:41:18 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 10:41 UTC

On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 23:05:40 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The same sources allege that audio recordings of Meghan asking
> questions was then edited into the final episodes that were streamed
> on Spotify

So it's basically "idiotic anti-Meghan haters outraged at standard industry practice because Meghan is involved".

I am sure they'll be furious when they discover some of the world's most acclaimed records were made without the lead singer and band members ever meeting up in person.

I have compelling evidence that when HM Queen met Paddington for her Jubilee celebration he wasn't even present.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Meghan Markle is accused of FAKING interviews for axed Spotify podcast