Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Butt Light boycotted by ,,, Gays ?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 16:23:49 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 20:23 UTC

LOL, WTG gays !
They are butthurt because they perceive that butt light threw the man
pretending to be a little girl under the bus, now they join forces with
normal humans to punish these deviance promoters.
[They did the same thing with targets, with these people you are either
with them 100%, or you are against them]

````````````````````

Minneapolis gay bar cans Anheuser-Busch products from its beer line
ahead of Pride after criticizing the brand for how it handled backlash
over Bud Light's partnership with Dylan Mulvaney

The Saloon's owner accused the brand of abandoning its support of a
marginalized community
The bar said beers from local breweries will replace
Anheuser-Busch products
Anheuser-Busch lost $27 billion after partnering with the
transgender influencer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12214855/Minneapolis-gay-bar-cans-Anheuser-Busch-products-criticizing-partnership-Dylan-Mulvaney.html

Re: Butt Light boycotted by ,,, Gays ?

<20230621155640.000017f9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9657&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9657

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Butt Light boycotted by ,,, Gays ?
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 15:56:40 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 14:56 UTC

On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 16:23:49 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Minneapolis gay bar cans Anheuser-Busch products from its beer line
> ahead of Pride after criticizing the brand for how it handled
> backlash over Bud Light's partnership with Dylan Mulvaney

No great surprise. AB has failed to stand up for itself and is even trying to appease the fascists boycotting them.

That makes them no better than the fascists themselves. Target have found themselves in an even worse position through doing the same.

Nike on the other hand, after facing a fascist backlash for supporting 'taking the knee', quickly recovered, increased sales, increased profits, by sticking to their guns. They accepted the loss of fascist sales which was more than compensated for in sales to decent folk who have no truck with fascism.

AB and Target appear to have not realised that it's a done deal, that chasing fascist sales will do them no good, will only lose them more anti-fascist sales.

American businesses need to pick a side and stick with it: "Hitler was right" or "the only good fascist is a dead fascist".

Re: Butt Light boycotted by ,,, Gays ?

<rNGkM.311$_%y4.123@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9664&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9664

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 13:52:23 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 17:52 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 16:23:49 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Minneapolis gay bar cans Anheuser-Busch products from its beer line
>> ahead of Pride after criticizing the brand for how it handled
>> backlash over Bud Light's partnership with Dylan Mulvaney
>
> No great surprise. AB has failed to stand up for itself and is even trying to appease the fascists boycotting them.

So what about the sexual deviants boycotting them ?

> That makes them no better than the fascists themselves. Target have found themselves in an even worse position through doing the same.
>
> Nike on the other hand, after facing a fascist backlash for supporting 'taking the knee', quickly recovered, increased sales, increased profits, by sticking to their guns. They accepted the loss of fascist sales which was more than compensated for in sales to decent folk who have no truck with fascism.

Well known that nikes customer base are largely woke wingnuts, and hence
can get away with mocking and insulting white humans and their slave
labor produced goods sell just fine, unlike target and bud.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Butt Light boycotted by ,,, Gays ?