Money isn't everything -- but it's a long way ahead of what comes next. -- Sir Edmond Stockdale

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: The Subaru is back!!

SubjectAuthor
* The Subaru is back!!Grumpy Tech
+- The Subaru is back!!Noddy
+- The Subaru is back!!Daryl
`* The Subaru is back!!Clocky
 `* The Subaru is back!!Grumpy Tech
  +* The Subaru is back!!Xeno
  |`* The Subaru is back!!Grumpy Tech
  | +- The Subaru is back!!Xeno
  | `* The Subaru is back!!Clocky
  |  `* The Subaru is back!!keithr0
  |   +* The Subaru is back!!Noddy
  |   |`- The Subaru is back!!alvey
  |   `* The Subaru is back!!Clocky
  |    `* The Subaru is back!!keithr0
  |     `- The Subaru is back!!Yosemite Sam
  +* The Subaru is back!!Noddy
  |+- The Subaru is back!!Xeno
  |+- The Subaru is back!!alvey
  |`- The Subaru is back!!Clocky
  +* The Subaru is back!!alvey
  |`- The Subaru is back!!Xeno
  `- The Subaru is back!!Clocky

1
The Subaru is back!!

<srahqr$jfe$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9118&group=aus.cars#9118

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: The Subaru is back!!
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:19:52 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 23:19 UTC

So I finally got the beast back. It still has to go back in for some
trims to be replaced as they were not available but the difference in
quality of the workmanship is unbelievable.

There no longer a large lump of weld near the top left hand hinge of the
rear tailgate. The welds are all done correctly and match the other side
of the car. There is no visible mask lines in the paint and the interior
trims are all replaced.

What a saga it has been. Hopefully the other trims will be here soon.

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<srak0q$1af$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9122&group=aus.cars#9122

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: The Subaru is back!!
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:57:13 +1100
 by: Noddy - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 23:57 UTC

On 8/01/2022 10:19 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> So I finally got the beast back. It still has to go back in for some
> trims to be replaced as they were not available but the difference in
> quality of the workmanship is unbelievable.
>
> There no longer a large lump of weld near the top left hand hinge of the
> rear tailgate. The welds are all done correctly and match the other side
> of the car. There is no visible mask lines in the paint and the interior
> trims are all replaced.
>
> What a saga it has been. Hopefully the other trims will be here soon.

What a mess. Seriously, I hope it's all over soon...

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<j3su12FmptaU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9170&group=aus.cars#9170

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 18:49:53 +1100
 by: Daryl - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 07:49 UTC

On 8/1/22 10:19 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> So I finally got the beast back. It still has to go back in for some
> trims to be replaced as they were not available but the difference in
> quality of the workmanship is unbelievable.
>
> There no longer a large lump of weld near the top left hand hinge of the
> rear tailgate. The welds are all done correctly and match the other side
> of the car. There is no visible mask lines in the paint and the interior
> trims are all replaced.
>
> What a saga it has been. Hopefully the other trims will be here soon.

Glad to hear its coming to an end, been a bloody long time.

--
Daryl

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<srbl6r$lmu$8@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9184&group=aus.cars#9184

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 17:23:41 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:23 UTC

On 8/01/2022 7:19 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> So I finally got the beast back. It still has to go back in for some
> trims to be replaced as they were not available but the difference in
> quality of the workmanship is unbelievable.
>
> There no longer a large lump of weld near the top left hand hinge of the
> rear tailgate. The welds are all done correctly and match the other side
> of the car. There is no visible mask lines in the paint and the interior
> trims are all replaced.
>
> What a saga it has been. Hopefully the other trims will be here soon.

Some might call it karma.

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<srbqlj$tcc$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9196&group=aus.cars#9196

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 20:56:51 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:56 UTC

On 8/01/2022 7:23 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 8/01/2022 7:19 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> So I finally got the beast back. It still has to go back in for some
>> trims to be replaced as they were not available but the difference in
>> quality of the workmanship is unbelievable.
>>
>> There no longer a large lump of weld near the top left hand hinge of
>> the rear tailgate. The welds are all done correctly and match the
>> other side of the car. There is no visible mask lines in the paint and
>> the interior trims are all replaced.
>>
>> What a saga it has been. Hopefully the other trims will be here soon.
>
> Some might call it karma.

Some might call you an arsehole.

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<j3tbseFpau3U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9197&group=aus.cars#9197

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 22:46:22 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 11:46 UTC

On 8/1/22 9:56 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 8/01/2022 7:23 pm, Clocky wrote:
>> On 8/01/2022 7:19 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>>> So I finally got the beast back. It still has to go back in for some
>>> trims to be replaced as they were not available but the difference in
>>> quality of the workmanship is unbelievable.
>>>
>>> There no longer a large lump of weld near the top left hand hinge of
>>> the rear tailgate. The welds are all done correctly and match the
>>> other side of the car. There is no visible mask lines in the paint
>>> and the interior trims are all replaced.
>>>
>>> What a saga it has been. Hopefully the other trims will be here soon.
>>
>> Some might call it karma.
>
> Some might call you an arsehole.

Stop with the projection! Most *will* call you an arsehole. And a stalker.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<srbumi$h0s$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9198&group=aus.cars#9198

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 22:05:37 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 12:05 UTC

On 8/01/2022 9:46 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 8/1/22 9:56 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Some might call it karma.
>>
>> Some might call you an arsehole.
>
> Stop with the projection! Most *will* call you an arsehole. And a stalker.

Most will call you an insignificant tosser. Full of your own delusions
of importance.

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<srbv22$nk0$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9199&group=aus.cars#9199

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 23:11:46 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 12:11 UTC

On 8/01/2022 9:56 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 8/01/2022 7:23 pm, Clocky wrote:
>> On 8/01/2022 7:19 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>>> So I finally got the beast back. It still has to go back in for some
>>> trims to be replaced as they were not available but the difference in
>>> quality of the workmanship is unbelievable.
>>>
>>> There no longer a large lump of weld near the top left hand hinge of
>>> the rear tailgate. The welds are all done correctly and match the
>>> other side of the car. There is no visible mask lines in the paint
>>> and the interior trims are all replaced.
>>>
>>> What a saga it has been. Hopefully the other trims will be here soon.
>>
>> Some might call it karma.
>
> Some might call you an arsehole.

Most I would think, along with "small minded cunt with delusions of
grandeur and a fucking whinging sook who plays the victim at every
opportunity".

Just sayin.....

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<j3te2eFpp1tU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9200&group=aus.cars#9200

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 23:23:38 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 12:23 UTC

On 8/1/22 11:11 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 8/01/2022 9:56 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Some might call it karma.
>>
>> Some might call you an arsehole.
>
> Most I would think, along with "small minded cunt with delusions of
> grandeur and a fucking whinging sook who plays the victim at every
> opportunity".
>
> Just sayin.....

Darren, *you* are the master projectionist here. You just described
yourself *perfectly*. Your delusions of grandeur include 3
apprenticeships, 2 trade qualifications, running an automotive business
for 15 years, land ownership in Queensland's sunny coast and so many
more. All of these claims of yours, Darren, are proven delusions. What's
more, your running away from fronting up with proof of those delusion (a
hard ask, I know!) has turned *you* into a *whinging sook* and you're
always playing the victim card now.

Just sayin'....

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<j3te4nFpp1tU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9201&group=aus.cars#9201

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 23:24:53 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 12:24 UTC

On 8/1/22 11:05 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 8/01/2022 9:46 pm, Xeno wrote:

>>> Some might call you an arsehole.
>>
>> Stop with the projection! Most *will* call you an arsehole. And a
>> stalker.
>>
> Most will call you an insignificant tosser. Full of your own delusions
> of importance.

Oh dear, seems I hit a nerve dead centre! Maybe I should take up
acupuncture.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<14l54mt0q4mo1.gg17pvmfiuix.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9210&group=aus.cars#9210

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 07:32:17 +1000
 by: alvey - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 21:32 UTC

On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 20:56:51 +1000, Grumpy Tech wrote:

> On 8/01/2022 7:23 pm, Clocky wrote:
>> On 8/01/2022 7:19 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>>> So I finally got the beast back. It still has to go back in for some
>>> trims to be replaced as they were not available but the difference in
>>> quality of the workmanship is unbelievable.
>>>
>>> There no longer a large lump of weld near the top left hand hinge of
>>> the rear tailgate. The welds are all done correctly and match the
>>> other side of the car. There is no visible mask lines in the paint and
>>> the interior trims are all replaced.
>>>
>>> What a saga it has been. Hopefully the other trims will be here soon.
>>
>> Some might call it karma.
>
> Some might call you an arsehole.

Alas Gumps, these give Clock's comment credibility.

“Noddy abused you [moi] from the word go because you deserved it." Gumps,
06Oct19
“I guess I could ask Ant about uncle alvey and his gambling problems.”
Gumps, 10Jul17

But do tell us again how moral and intellectually superior you are Gumpo.
"Leave 'em laughing." is alway a good plan.

alvey

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<snrt8w6o15ao.ngajbry805bg.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9211&group=aus.cars#9211

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 07:40:13 +1000
 by: alvey - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 21:40 UTC

On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 23:11:46 +1100, Noddy wrote:

> On 8/01/2022 9:56 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Some might call it karma.
>>
>> Some might call you an arsehole.
>
> Most I would think, along with "small minded cunt with delusions of
> grandeur and a fucking whinging sook who plays the victim at every
> opportunity".
>
> Just sayin.....

"sayin'" stuff has been the number one reason for your exposure & downfall
Fraudster. If you'd kept your big mouth shut instead of inventing tales of
triumph and achievement, then you *might* just have a smidge of credibility
left. Alas, you didn't, and now ***EVERYONE*** knows that you are an
incompetent liar & fraud.

alvey

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<j3un42F2sj3U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9218&group=aus.cars#9218

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 11:04:15 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 00:04 UTC

On 9/1/22 8:32 am, alvey wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 20:56:51 +1000, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Some might call it karma.
>>
>> Some might call you an arsehole.
>
> Alas Gumps, these give Clock's comment credibility.
>
> “Noddy abused you [moi] from the word go because you deserved it." Gumps,
> 06Oct19

Grump should ask Darren what karma is. Darren knows all about karma and,
what's more, from personal experience. Deservedly so, it has to be said.
After all, Darren, et al, were hammering me about *my* qualifications
whilst all the time he was bignoting himself about his qualifications.
Well, turns out *my qualifications* are real while Darren's are all
fake, as are all all his *trade tales*. Remember, way back, when Darren
started hammering me on *experience*. That was the *watershed moment*
when it became obvious to me, and I suspect others as well, that Darren
had no trade qualifications to speak of. A little digging, lo and
behold, it came to pass; Darren had nothing, no trade quals, no business
ownership. Had he kept his yap shut, and his attack dogs reined in, the
truth may never have been revealed. I, for sure, never suspected he had
no auto machining quals. I was just sure he had no motor mechanic quals
and he revealed that himself with incredible gaps in his trade
knowledge, more being revealed every time he came up with yet another
bullshit tale. It came to pass, with his own admission of skipping the
last 3 months of year 9, that he didn't even qualify for admission to an
apprenticeship - any apprenticeship. That blew away claims he had made
about apprenticeships in aviation and auto machining. Darren should have
followed the first law of holes - "If you find yourself in a hole, stop
digging!". With every counter claim he made, he just dug himself into an
ever deeper hole. I particularly loved it when he claimed the DLI gave
him *special dispensation* in order to *transfer* to a motor mechanic
apprenticeship. His *experience* with an apprenticeship, or the total
lack of it, really let him down there since all apprentice documentation
at that time had headers from the ITC, not the DLI. The DLI had nothing
to do with *training*! Ask me how I know! LOL. Did he stop *digging*?
Nope, he wasn't smart enough for that, he let slip that his aviation
apprenticeship was cancelled. That was a huge slip since it wouldn't
have been cancelled at that late stage nor can you *transfer* a
cancelled apprenticeship. FFS, he didn't even know that it was 1280
hours over 4 years at TAFE. Daryl let that bit of info slip when he
posted a link referencing something else. When I saw that, I reasoned
that an aviation apprenticeship was at technician level with a year 4
minimum entry level and that was confirmed by Graeme S who, as it
happens, is a real LAME in engines, airframe and electrical. That was
when it became patently obvious to anyone with a clue that Darren had
never done any apprenticeship ever - confirmed at PROV. That was about
the time Darren stopped digging, albeit way too late, and he's been
hiding in the dark, dank depths of the hole he dug ever since - with no
way out. I suggest he drag the dirt back in over the top of him! Very
fitting

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<srdgi2$gh2$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9232&group=aus.cars#9232

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 10:16:34 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 02:16 UTC

On 8/01/2022 6:56 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 8/01/2022 7:23 pm, Clocky wrote:
>> On 8/01/2022 7:19 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>>> So I finally got the beast back. It still has to go back in for some
>>> trims to be replaced as they were not available but the difference in
>>> quality of the workmanship is unbelievable.
>>>
>>> There no longer a large lump of weld near the top left hand hinge of
>>> the rear tailgate. The welds are all done correctly and match the
>>> other side of the car. There is no visible mask lines in the paint
>>> and the interior trims are all replaced.
>>>
>>> What a saga it has been. Hopefully the other trims will be here soon.
>>
>> Some might call it karma.
>
> Some might call you an arsehole.

They might, but you proved you are one several times over.

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<srdgla$gh2$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9233&group=aus.cars#9233

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 10:18:18 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 02:18 UTC

On 8/01/2022 8:05 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 8/01/2022 9:46 pm, Xeno wrote:

>>> Some might call you an arsehole.
>>
>> Stop with the projection! Most *will* call you an arsehole. And a
>> stalker.
>>
> Most will call you an insignificant tosser. Full of your own delusions
> of importance.

You're a libeler with all the evidence stacked against you.

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<srdi58$ggh$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9236&group=aus.cars#9236

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 10:43:52 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 02:43 UTC

On 8/01/2022 8:11 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 8/01/2022 9:56 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Some might call it karma.
>>
>> Some might call you an arsehole.
>
> Most I would think, along with "small minded cunt with delusions of
> grandeur and a fucking whinging sook who plays the victim at every
> opportunity".
>
> Just sayin.....

Nope. Have another crack when you have some qualifications to bring to
the table son...

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<j3v6jgF5h70U4@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9252&group=aus.cars#9252

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 14:28:33 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 04:28 UTC

On 9/01/2022 12:18 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 8/01/2022 8:05 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Stop with the projection! Most *will* call you an arsehole. And a
>>> stalker.
>>>
>> Most will call you an insignificant tosser. Full of your own delusions
>> of importance.
>

> You're a libeler with all the evidence stacked against you.

Libel?

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<srdqn0$t72$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9254&group=aus.cars#9254

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:09:52 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 05:09 UTC

On 9/01/2022 3:28 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 12:18 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Most will call you an insignificant tosser. Full of your own
>>> delusions of importance.
>>

>> You're a libeler with all the evidence stacked against you.
>
> Libel?

ROTFL :)

Yeah, I can't work that out either. How the fuck do you libel someone by
calling them by their own name? Sounds like a massive "Victim" whinge
from a ridiculous soft cock to me :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<106e6koeh45vy$.47aih1sx66vs.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9266&group=aus.cars#9266

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:49:25 +1000
 by: alvey - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 06:49 UTC

On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:09:52 +1100, Noddy wrote:

>>> You're a libeler with all the evidence stacked against you.
>>
>> Libel?
>
> ROTFL :)
>
> Yeah, I can't work that out either. How the fuck do you libel someone by
> calling them by their own name? Sounds like a massive "Victim" whinge
> from a ridiculous soft cock to me :)

lol!

Another wacky effort from Korporal Killfile.

“*killfile*....AKA, the softcocks safehouse. Go you. Woo Hoo..” Jonz,
29May21

alvey

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<srgftv$ai6$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9331&group=aus.cars#9331

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 13:24:17 +0800
 by: Clocky - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 05:24 UTC

On 9/01/2022 12:28 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 12:18 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Most will call you an insignificant tosser. Full of your own
>>> delusions of importance.
>>

>> You're a libeler with all the evidence stacked against you.
>
> Libel?

Yep.

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<j49p6rF64j0U4@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9637&group=aus.cars#9637

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 14:47:21 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 04:47 UTC

On 10/01/2022 3:24 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 12:28 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> You're a libeler with all the evidence stacked against you.
>>
>> Libel?
>
> Yep.

Display your evidence.

Re: The Subaru is back!!

<j4a1kpF7n74U2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9647&group=aus.cars#9647

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 18:12:36 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:12 UTC

On 13/01/2022 3:47 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 10/01/2022 3:24 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Libel?
>>
>> Yep.
>>

> Display your evidence.

you refuse to answer his questions, why should he answer yours. duh!

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster