From: joe...@jretrading.com (Joe)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: Why Dead Birds Are Falling From the Sky
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 15:45:09 +0100
 by: Joe - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 14:45 UTC

On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 07:02:46 -0700 (PDT)
David P <imbibe@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Why Dead Birds Are Falling From the Sky
> By David Quammen, April 23, 2023, NY Times
>
> Experts are concerned that a new global disease outbreak, possibly
> worse than Covid-19, might begin any day. The virus that worries them
> is H5N1, a form of avian influenza, or bird flu. Some researchers
> have warned that with just a few mutations, or maybe a sudden
> swapping of gene segments, this deadly flu virus could gain the
> ability to spread from human to human.

It is no longer possible to accept material in the media, particularly
when quoting unspecified 'experts', at face value.

> https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/23/opinion/bird-flu.html

And this particular medium has a particularly low credibility, only
slightly higher than that of Bezos' Washington Post.

--
Joe

Re: Why Dead Birds Are Falling From the Sky

<05hi4ih9h5s7mk6qti3d5e2a380n3f5pgi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=96529&group=uk.d-i-y#96529

From: me...@privacy.net (Chris Hogg)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 16:39:39 +0100
 by: Chris Hogg - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 15:39 UTC

On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 15:45:09 +0100, Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 07:02:46 -0700 (PDT)
>David P <imbibe@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> Why Dead Birds Are Falling From the Sky
>> By David Quammen, April 23, 2023, NY Times
>>
>> Experts are concerned that a new global disease outbreak, possibly
>> worse than Covid-19, might begin any day. The virus that worries them
>> is H5N1, a form of avian influenza, or bird flu. Some researchers
>> have warned that with just a few mutations, or maybe a sudden
>> swapping of gene segments, this deadly flu virus could gain the
>> ability to spread from human to human.
>>
>It is no longer possible to accept material in the media, particularly
>when quoting unspecified 'experts', at face value.
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/23/opinion/bird-flu.html
>
>And this particular medium has a particularly low credibility, only
>slightly higher than that of Bezos' Washington Post.

Birds are clearly a potential hazard to human health and should be
utterly exterminated. What we need is many more wind farms to chop
them into pieces as they fly into the blades, and more solar furnaces
to ignite them as they fly through the focused rays of the sun.

Ah, the blessings of renewable energy.

--
Chris

Re: Why Dead Birds Are Falling From the Sky

<katduaFaphjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=96557&group=uk.d-i-y#96557

From: use...@andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 20:55:54 +0100
 by: Andy Burns - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 19:55 UTC

<https://birdsarentreal.com>