From: jmd...@knuth.nelefa.org (John Dow)
Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Subject: Re: Ship Extraction Play Want Bin (PWBE 29 Mar 2021)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:40:47 +0100
 by: John Dow - Wed, 31 Mar 2021 08:40 UTC

On 2021-03-29, Kendrick Kerwin Chua <kendrick@nospam.io-nyc> wrote:

> I do so hope that Lurpak was the reason that the container ship was able
> to be extracted safely from the Suez canal.
>
> Play:
> --=--

Monster Hunter Rise. It's the best monster hunter. That said, I'm only
30 hours in so it might all get shit at the 300 hour mark.

Elite Dangerous: Elite Feet Alpha. Slow, full of bugs, but it looks like
it's going to be really great when it's done.

> Want:
> --=--

The club's planned crane in mid-May (cunningly selecting members of the
4 4-person crews from single households) to go ahead. I have now been
sitting in the spare room for a year - started a new job in April 2020
and haven't been in the office yet. It would be really nice to be able
to sail again.

> Bin:
> -==-

The Rona.