Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Kenyan mutant Oboingo chimes in on sub disaster, wonders why it got
so much coverage ,,
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 15:50:48 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 19:50 UTC

While 700 drowning 3rd world invaders get little.
What a POS, but we already knew that.

Many reasons, one is not many people are lost and killed diving to the
Titanic, while invaders have been trampling our borders and washing over
on packed tuna boats for years and years thanks to open borders wingnut
policy, 700 is a slow day in the US.

People also die trying to climb Everest and it makes the news, while the
dozens shot and killed every week in Barraks home town of Chicago go
unnoticed - What about that, Barry ? Should there be blaring headlines
about that too every week ?
Oh thats right, he doesn't want you to hear about those either, blacks
killing blacks isn't good optics for a wingnut.

Barack Obama questions why Titan sub tragedy that killed five got MORE
coverage than boat with 700 migrants sinking off the coast of Greece

Fishing trawler went down near Greek coast on June 14 - 82
passengers are confirmed dead and hundreds are missing, including over
100 children
Former President said it's 'untenable' the Titanic expedition got
more coverage

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12227609/Barack-Obama-questions-Titan-sub-got-coverage-refugee-boat-tragedy-killed-700.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Kenyan mutant Oboingo chimes in on sub disaster, wonders why it got so much coverage ,,