First Law of Socio-Genetics: Celibacy is not hereditary.

aus+uk / uk.d-i-y / Re: Who to order electronic components from?

SubjectAuthor
* Who to order electronic components from?Harry Bloomfield Esq
+* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Fredxx
|+- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Joe
|`* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Robert
| +* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Fredxx
| |`* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Joe
| | `* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Ian
| |  +* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Fredxx
| |  |`- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Fredxx
| |  `* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Animal
| |   `* Re: Who to order electronic components from?alan_m
| |    `- Re: Who to order electronic components from?SteveW
| `- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Chris Green
+- Re: Who to order electronic components from?alan_m
+* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Chris Green
|`- Re: Who to order electronic components from?John Rumm
+- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Animal
+- Re: Who to order electronic components from?brian
+* Re: Who to order electronic components from?John J
|+- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Mike Clarke
|`* Re: Who to order electronic components from?tony sayer
| `* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Andy Burns
|  +- Re: Who to order electronic components from?David Wade
|  +- Re: Who to order electronic components from?tony sayer
|  `- Re: Who to order electronic components from?me9
+* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Ottavio Caruso
|+* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Joe
||+* Re: Who to order electronic components from?gareth evans
|||+- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Bob Henson
|||`- Re: Who to order electronic components from?tony sayer
||`* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Adrian Caspersz
|| `* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Animal
||  +- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Joe
||  `* Re: Who to order electronic components from?whisky-dave
||   `* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Animal
||    +- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Max Demian
||    `- Re: Who to order electronic components from?whisky-dave
|`- Re: Who to order electronic components from?David Wade
+- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Tricky Dicky
+* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Tim+
|+* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Bob Eager
||`- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Bob Eager
|+- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Fredxx
|+* Re: Who to order electronic components from?alan_m
||`- Re: Who to order electronic components from?The Natural Philosopher
|`* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Animal
| `* Re: Who to order electronic components from?David Wade
|  `* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Brian
|   `- Re: Who to order electronic components from?Animal
+* Re: Who to order electronic components from?Brian
|`- Re: Who to order electronic components from?The Natural Philosopher
`- Re: Who to order electronic components from?whisky-dave

Pages:123
Re: Who to order electronic components from?

<o16pjtADc7UkFw9$@bancom.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=97353&group=uk.d-i-y#97353

From: ton...@bancom.co.uk (tony sayer)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: Who to order electronic components from?
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 14:45:39 +0100
 by: tony sayer - Thu, 4 May 2023 13:45 UTC

In article <kbeqnmF2rjaU1@mid.individual.net>, Andy Burns
<usenet@andyburns.uk> scribeth thus
>tony sayer wrote:
>
>> Is old Birkets of the straight in Lincoln still around?...
>
>John isn't
>
><https://funeral-notices.co.uk/notice/birkett/5038841>
>
>No idea what effect that has on the shop ...

93 years bless him! a decent innings!

Ought to be a grade two listing on that place for historic
equipment's!!!

--
Tony Sayer

Re: Who to order electronic components from?

<mpro.ru7pfa007ecte05tw.me9@privacy.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=97551&group=uk.d-i-y#97551

From: me9...@privacy.net (me9)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 01:59:34 +0100
 by: me9 - Sat, 6 May 2023 00:59 UTC

Andy Burns <usenet@andyburns.uk> wrote:

> tony sayer wrote:
>
> > Is old Birkets of the straight in Lincoln still around?...
>
> John isn't
>
> <https://funeral-notices.co.uk/notice/birkett/5038841>
>
> No idea what effect that has on the shop ...

I think his daughter is running it.

--
braind