Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Mall shooting in Chicago
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 00:48:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 04:48 UTC

We know who da perps be, we know who da viktums be - Wat, no comment
from Obama bout dis ??

``````````````````

Multiple people shot at shopping mall in Chicago suburbs: Large law
enforcement presence on scene

A shooting occurred in which two people were injured at a shopping
mall in Romeoville, Illinois, located just outside of Chicago on Friday
night
The two victims were taken to nearby hospitals, but no information
regarding the suspect or the victims' conditions has been released
There was a significant law enforcement presence personnel outside
Scene 75, a family entertainment center situated next to a Walmart in
the vicinity

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12229007/Multiple-people-reported-shot-shopping-mall-Chicago-suburbs.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Mall shooting in Chicago