From: wibbleyp...@gmail.com (Paul Carmichael)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Subject: Message from the wife of Rob Pearson (Lesley).
Date: 16 May 2022 14:00:22 GMT
 by: Paul Carmichael - Mon, 16 May 2022 14:00 UTC

************ Quote:

I wanted to post about my husband Rob Pearson who passed away on the 2nd
May, he had been diagnosed with cancer. He began with puemonia 30th
April 1st May - which his body couldn't cope with. He passed away on the
2nd May. His funeral is on the 1st June 2pm at Babworth Crematorium
Babworth Retford Nottinghamshire and 3pm the Elms Hotel Retford. Rob
passed away quietly and suddenly, it has been a shock to our family.

X Lesley Pearson (his wife)

--
Paul.

https://paulc.es/elpatio

Re: Message from the wife of Rob Pearson (Lesley).

<dln48hlc8mrhj73abgt0ku58a6k5t5352v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9777&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#9777

From: loo...@colinandpat.co.uk (Colin Irvine)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Subject: Re: Message from the wife of Rob Pearson (Lesley).
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 15:25:05 +0100
 by: Colin Irvine - Mon, 16 May 2022 14:25 UTC

On 16 May 2022 14:00:22 GMT, Paul Carmichael <wibbleypants@gmail.com>
wrote:

>************ Quote:
>
>I wanted to post about my husband Rob Pearson who passed away on the 2nd
>May, he had been diagnosed with cancer. He began with puemonia 30th
>April 1st May - which his body couldn't cope with. He passed away on the
>2nd May. His funeral is on the 1st June 2pm at Babworth Crematorium
>Babworth Retford Nottinghamshire and 3pm the Elms Hotel Retford. Rob
>passed away quietly and suddenly, it has been a shock to our family.
>
>X Lesley Pearson (his wife)

Thanks, Paul.

--
Colin Irvine