Keep refrigerated.

aus+uk / aus.cars / This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

SubjectAuthor
* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
+* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
|+- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.jonz@ nothere.com
| `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Daryl
|  +- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.jonz@ nothere.com
|  `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.keithr0
|   +- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Daryl
|   `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.keithr0
|    |`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    | +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.keithr0
|    | |`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    | | +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|    | | |`- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|    | | +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.alvey
|    | | |`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
|    | | | +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|    | | | |`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|    | | | | +- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|    | | | | `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|    | | | `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|    | | +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.jonz@ nothere.com
|    | | |`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    | | | +- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|    | | | +- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.alvey
|    | | | `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.jonz@ nothere.com
|    | | |  `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    | | `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Daryl
|    | |  `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    | |   +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.alvey
|    | |   |`- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.keithr0
|    | |   `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Daryl
|    | `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|    `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|     `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
+* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Sylvia Else
|+* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
||+- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
||`- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|`- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
+* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Daryl
|+- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|+* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
||`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.jonz@ nothere.com
|| `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
||  `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
|`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
| `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.alvey
|  `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.RAT
 `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
  `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
   `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam

Pages:123
This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<srrj45$u65$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9793&group=aus.cars#9793

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 21:26:09 +1100
 by: Noddy - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 10:26 UTC

English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier

Click on the video....

> https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/a-covid19-vaccine-message-in-kriol/video/c85cafc3dc7687d4fe41d22ca6452f0d

I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous and
all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady translating
"Jive" in Flying High :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<srrnao$823$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9798&group=aus.cars#9798

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:37:54 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 11:37 UTC

On 14/01/2022 6:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier

Getting the message through to the most vulnerable people across the top
end is admirable and saves lives you juvenile cunt.

Whatever it takes.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4dgqgFs98gU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9799&group=aus.cars#9799

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:48:45 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:48 UTC

On 14/01/2022 10:37 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 14/01/2022 6:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>

> Getting the message through to the most vulnerable people across the
> top end is admirable and saves lives you juvenile cunt.
>
> Whatever it takes.

here's another link for it
https://www.news.com.au/national/a-covid19-vaccine-message-in-kriol/video/c85cafc3dc7687d4fe41d22ca6452f0d

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4egutF3ndaU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9801&group=aus.cars#9801

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 10:57:15 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 23:57 UTC

On 14-Jan-22 9:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>
> Click on the video....
>
>> https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/a-covid19-vaccine-message-in-kriol/video/c85cafc3dc7687d4fe41d22ca6452f0d
>>

> I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous and
> all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady translating
> "Jive" in Flying High :)

A relevant question is whether that creole is really the only language
that that group of people are speaking. If it is, then there clearly
needs to be a program to push it towards standard English, since
speaking a creole is not helping those people.

Sylvia.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4eipfF40hrU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9804&group=aus.cars#9804

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 11:28:30 +1100
 by: Daryl - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 00:28 UTC

On 14/1/22 9:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>
> Click on the video....
>
>> https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/a-covid19-vaccine-message-in-kriol/video/c85cafc3dc7687d4fe41d22ca6452f0d
>>

> I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous and
> all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady translating
> "Jive" in Flying High :)

Bizarre but I wouldn't expect anything less from the WA Premier.

--
Daryl

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<srt5ja$oce$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9806&group=aus.cars#9806

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 11:47:38 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 00:47 UTC

On 15/01/2022 11:28 am, Daryl wrote:
> On 14/1/22 9:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>
>> Click on the video....
>>
>>> https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/a-covid19-vaccine-message-in-kriol/video/c85cafc3dc7687d4fe41d22ca6452f0d
>>>

>> I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous and
>> all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady translating
>> "Jive" in Flying High :)
>>

> Bizarre but I wouldn't expect anything less from the WA Premier.

They're fucked up people over there. Having an "interpreter" in this
case was nothing other than a load of politically correct nonsense that
came over as nothing but patronising.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4el6dF4dokU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9807&group=aus.cars#9807

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 12:09:32 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:09 UTC

On 15/1/22 10:57 am, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 14-Jan-22 9:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>
>> Click on the video....
>>
>>> https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/a-covid19-vaccine-message-in-kriol/video/c85cafc3dc7687d4fe41d22ca6452f0d
>>>

>> I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous and
>> all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady translating
>> "Jive" in Flying High :)
>>

> A relevant question is whether that creole is really the only language
> that that group of people are speaking. If it is, then there clearly
> needs to be a program to push it towards standard English, since
> speaking a creole is not helping those people.
>
> Sylvia.

That issue is for the future. The current issue is the get the message
to those groups *now*.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<srt874$6lb$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9810&group=aus.cars#9810

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 09:32:15 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:32 UTC

On 15/01/2022 7:57 am, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 14-Jan-22 9:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>
>> Click on the video....
>>
>>> https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/a-covid19-vaccine-message-in-kriol/video/c85cafc3dc7687d4fe41d22ca6452f0d
>>>

>> I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous and
>> all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady translating
>> "Jive" in Flying High :)
>>

> A relevant question is whether that creole is really the only language
> that that group of people are speaking.

They speak Kriol.

If it is, then there clearly
> needs to be a program to push it towards standard English, since
> speaking a creole is not helping those people.

One of my apprentices was a well spoken young man from Halls Creek.
I overheard him speaking something resembling English with a work
experience kid one day and asked him what that as. Instead of being an
ignorant cunt and mocking him I learned that English was his second
language, native being Kriol.

Things are very different in the top end of WA/NT so whatever it takes
to get those vulnerable people on board and vaccinated against what they
see as a white mans disease is a positive.

Being an ignorant cunt and mocking people never got anything done.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<srt8a0$6lb$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9811&group=aus.cars#9811

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 09:33:54 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:33 UTC

On 15/01/2022 9:09 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 15/1/22 10:57 am, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 14-Jan-22 9:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
>>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>>
>>> Click on the video....

>>> I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous
>>> and all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady
>>> translating "Jive" in Flying High :)
>>>

>> A relevant question is whether that creole is really the only language
>> that that group of people are speaking. If it is, then there clearly
>> needs to be a program to push it towards standard English, since
>> speaking a creole is not helping those people.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>>

> That issue is for the future. The current issue is the get the message
> to those groups *now*.

Indeed. That's all that matter right now.
The NT is facing similar issues in getting the message across.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4ethgF5rq7U2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9814&group=aus.cars#9814

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 14:32:02 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 03:32 UTC

On 15/01/2022 11:28 am, Daryl wrote:
> On 14/1/22 9:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>
>> Click on the video....
>>
>>> https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/a-covid19-vaccine-message-in-kriol/video/c85cafc3dc7687d4fe41d22ca6452f0d
>>>

>> I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous
>> and all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady
>> translating "Jive" in Flying High :)
>>

> Bizarre but I wouldn't expect anything less from the WA Premier.

nothing bizarre about it. he's trying to educate the abbos about covid
and vaccinaton

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4etirF5rq7U3@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9815&group=aus.cars#9815

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 14:32:45 +1100

On 15/01/2022 12:09 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 15/1/22 10:57 am, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 14-Jan-22 9:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
>>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>>
>>> Click on the video....

>>> I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous
>>> and all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady
>>> translating "Jive" in Flying High :)
>>>

>> A relevant question is whether that creole is really the only
>> language that that group of people are speaking. If it is, then there
>> clearly needs to be a program to push it towards standard English,
>> since speaking a creole is not helping those people.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>>

> That issue is for the future. The current issue is the get the message
> to those groups *now*.

exactly

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<srujif$7gh$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9832&group=aus.cars#9832

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 21:52:17 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 13:52 UTC

On 15/01/2022 8:28 am, Daryl wrote:
> On 14/1/22 9:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>
>> Click on the video....
>>
>>> https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/a-covid19-vaccine-message-in-kriol/video/c85cafc3dc7687d4fe41d22ca6452f0d
>>>

>> I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous and
>> all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady translating
>> "Jive" in Flying High :)
>>

> Bizarre but I wouldn't expect anything less from the WA Premier.

What, then to look after *all* the people of WA.

To be commended, not ridiculed you fucking retard.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<gk4lmpo30nvb$.1uxydd3d9ns6n.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9834&group=aus.cars#9834

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 05:31:40 +1000
 by: alvey - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 19:31 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 21:52:17 +0800, Clocky wrote:

> On 15/01/2022 8:28 am, Daryl wrote:
>> On 14/1/22 9:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
>>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>>
>>> Click on the video....

>>> I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous and
>>> all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady translating
>>> "Jive" in Flying High :)
>>>

>> Bizarre but I wouldn't expect anything less from the WA Premier.
>>

> What, then to look after *all* the people of WA.
>
> To be commended, not ridiculed you fucking retard.

It's bizarre. These glass-house residents aren't throwing rocks, they're
firing bloody great cannons. Outstanding stupidity.

alvey

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<430fddc3-8204-47d2-a7dc-1b12a44c4526n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9835&group=aus.cars#9835

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:55:29 -0800 (PST)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:55 UTC

On Saturday, 15 January 2022 at 14:32:01 UTC+11, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 15/01/2022 11:28 am, Daryl wrote:
> > On 14/1/22 9:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
> >> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
> >>
> >> Click on the video....

> >> I don't give a fuck how "correct" this is, it's utterly ridiculous
> >> and all I got out of it was a few flashbacks to the old lady
> >> translating "Jive" in Flying High :)
> >>

> > Bizarre but I wouldn't expect anything less from the WA Premier.
> >

> nothing bizarre about it. he's trying to educate the abbos about covid
> and vaccinaton
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Abo`s* eh?.. Brought to you by the groups condescending yes man.
> --
> "his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
> the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<srvmtn$3a2$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9836&group=aus.cars#9836

From: rat...@ratmail.com (RAT)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 07:55:35 +0800
 by: RAT - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:55 UTC

Noddy wrote:
> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>
> Click on the video....
>
>> https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/a-covid19-vaccine-message-in-kriol/video/c85cafc3dc7687d4fe41d22ca6452f0d

Nothing new, these have been going on for ages. Just some RWNJ posted it
on Twitter/Facebook, and sad old losers like Noddy get their knickers in
a twist.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<srvpah$hh1$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9844&group=aus.cars#9844

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 11:36:33 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 00:36 UTC

On 16/01/2022 10:55 am, RAT wrote:
> Noddy wrote:
>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>
>> Click on the video....
>>
>>> https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/a-covid19-vaccine-message-in-kriol/video/c85cafc3dc7687d4fe41d22ca6452f0d
>>>

> Nothing new, these have been going on for ages. Just some RWNJ posted it
> on Twitter/Facebook, and sad old losers like Noddy get their knickers in
> a twist.

Now who would this be pretending to be someone else in a pathetic
attempt to get around a post filter? Alvey? Jerky Birko? Perhaps it's Felix.

All three are equal attention whores who are probably feeling a little
relevance deprived at the moment....

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<srvphd$kbm$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9845&group=aus.cars#9845

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 11:40:09 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 00:40 UTC

On 16/01/2022 10:55 am, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
> On Saturday, 15 January 2022 at 14:32:01 UTC+11, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> Bizarre but I wouldn't expect anything less from the WA Premier.
>>>

>> nothing bizarre about it. he's trying to educate the abbos about covid
>> and vaccinaton
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> *Abo`s* eh?.. Brought to you by the groups condescending yes man.

Some people just don't get it. The "bizarre" part about it is that
McGowan is speaking English (even if he *is* doing it in his most
condescending way possible), while the "Abo" translator is translating
it into Kroil English that anyone here can understand perfectly :)

It was completely *unnecessary*, but it is a perfect example of how
insane this politically correct world has become.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4h7v7FjcehU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9847&group=aus.cars#9847

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 11:42:12 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 00:42 UTC

On 16/1/22 11:36 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 16/01/2022 10:55 am, RAT wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:
>>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>>
>>> Click on the video....

>> Nothing new, these have been going on for ages. Just some RWNJ posted
>> it on Twitter/Facebook, and sad old losers like Noddy get their
>> knickers in a twist.
>
> Now who would this be pretending to be someone else in a pathetic
> attempt to get around a post filter? Alvey? Jerky Birko? Perhaps it's
> Felix.
>
> All three are equal attention whores who are probably feeling a little
> relevance deprived at the moment....

Nobody, but nobody, could possibly feel as *relevance deprived* as you
Darren. You are a master of projection so it's a very safe bet that you
are trying to project your relevance deprivation upon others. After all,
you're the one who faked a whole career, including fake qualifications
claims, in the motor trade. Who else would do that?

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<6fcd1f74-293d-4f61-aae1-c6cb2591efe5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9850&group=aus.cars#9850

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 16:46:54 -0800 (PST)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 00:46 UTC

On Friday, 14 January 2022 at 22:38:13 UTC+11, Clocky wrote:
> On 14/01/2022 6:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
> > English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
> >
> Getting the message through to the most vulnerable people across the top
> end is admirable and saves lives you juvenile cunt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So speaketh just *another condescending cunt*

> Whatever it takes.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4h8avFjdcgU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9851&group=aus.cars#9851

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 11:48:37 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 00:48 UTC

On 16/01/2022 11:42 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 16/1/22 11:36 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> Nothing new, these have been going on for ages. Just some RWNJ
>>> posted it on Twitter/Facebook, and sad old losers like Noddy get
>>> their knickers in a twist.
>>
>> Now who would this be pretending to be someone else in a pathetic
>> attempt to get around a post filter? Alvey? Jerky Birko? Perhaps it's
>> Felix.

not me

>> All three are equal attention whores who are probably feeling a
>> little relevance deprived at the moment....
>>

> Nobody, but nobody, could possibly feel as *relevance deprived* as you
> Darren. You are a master of projection so it's a very safe bet that
> you are trying to project your relevance deprivation upon others.
> After all, you're the one who faked a whole career, including fake
> qualifications claims, in the motor trade. Who else would do that?

yes. the 'stupidest thing in history' is noddy!  :)

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4hcbdFk41aU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9860&group=aus.cars#9860

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 12:56:59 +1100
 by: Daryl - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 01:56 UTC

On 16/1/22 11:46 am, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
> On Friday, 14 January 2022 at 22:38:13 UTC+11, Clocky wrote:
>> On 14/01/2022 6:26 pm, Noddy wrote:
>>> English translated into English, from the Western Australia Premier
>>>
>> Getting the message through to the most vulnerable people across the top
>> end is admirable and saves lives you juvenile cunt.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> So speaketh just *another condescending cunt*

Must be something in the water over there, anyone who can speak English
can easily understand both what the Premier said and the translation so
why "translate", its just political correctness gone mad.
Stands to reason that the people the "translation" is intended for can
just as easily understand what the Premier said.

--
Daryl

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<ss0184$q4t$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9863&group=aus.cars#9863

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 10:51:42 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 02:51 UTC

On 16/01/2022 3:31 am, alvey wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 21:52:17 +0800, Clocky wrote:

>>> Bizarre but I wouldn't expect anything less from the WA Premier.
>>>

>> What, then to look after *all* the people of WA.
>>
>> To be commended, not ridiculed you fucking retard.
>
> It's bizarre. These glass-house residents aren't throwing rocks, they're
> firing bloody great cannons. Outstanding stupidity.
>

> alvey

Indeed.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<f508b112-cb8d-4d9d-94e3-644d6a61decdn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9865&group=aus.cars#9865

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 19:38:36 -0800 (PST)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 03:38 UTC

On Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 12:57:03 UTC+11, Daryl wrote:
> On 16/1/22 11:46 am, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
> >>>
> >> Getting the message through to the most vulnerable people across the top
> >> end is admirable and saves lives you juvenile cunt.
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > So speaketh just *another condescending cunt*
> Must be something in the water over there, anyone who can speak English
> can easily understand both what the Premier said and the translation so
> why "translate", its just political correctness gone mad.
> Stands to reason that the people the "translation" is intended for can
> just as easily understand what the Premier said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For sure, A proper load of P/C crap. Easier to understand than Tok Pisin.
Getting a bit P/C with naming as well. Creole (generic) becomes Kriol (sounds like cooking oil)

> --
> Daryl

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4hmt5Flue0U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9868&group=aus.cars#9868

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:57:07 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 04:57 UTC

On 16/01/2022 11:56 am, Daryl wrote:
> On 16/1/22 11:46 am, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
>>>>
>>> Getting the message through to the most vulnerable people across the top
>>> end is admirable and saves lives you juvenile cunt.
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>   So speaketh just *another condescending cunt*
>
> Must be something in the water over there, anyone who can speak English
> can easily understand both what the Premier said and the translation so
> why "translate", its just political correctness gone mad.
> Stands to reason that the people the "translation" is intended for can
> just as easily understand what the Premier said.

An annoying this with the ABC midday news is that they show some
politician waffling on about whatever, then the presenter repeats what
has just been said just slightly condensed.

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4hr0aFmks5U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9869&group=aus.cars#9869

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 17:07:06 +1100
 by: Daryl - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 06:07 UTC

On 16/1/22 3:57 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 16/01/2022 11:56 am, Daryl wrote:

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>   So speaketh just *another condescending cunt*
>>
>> Must be something in the water over there, anyone who can speak
>> English can easily understand both what the Premier said and the
>> translation so why "translate", its just political correctness gone mad.
>> Stands to reason that the people the "translation" is intended for can
>> just as easily understand what the Premier said.
>>
> An annoying this with the ABC midday news is that they show some
> politician waffling on about whatever, then the presenter repeats what
> has just been said just slightly condensed.

That's why I never waste my time watching anything called "news" on any
TV channel.

--
Daryl