This fortune intentionally says nothing.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

SubjectAuthor
* Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing inJeSSe
`* Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked menThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancingJeSSe
  `* Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked menThe Happy Hippy
   `* Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancingJeSSe
    `* Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked menThe Happy Hippy
     `* Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancingJeSSe
      `* Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked menThe Happy Hippy
       `* Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancingJeSSe
        `* Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked menThe Happy Hippy
         `* Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancingJeSSe
          +* Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked menThe Happy Hippy
          |`- Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancingJeSSe
          `- Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked menThe Happy Hippy

1
Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<h1smM.101130$8uge.42706@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9824&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9824

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in
front of little children
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 22:43:25 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 02:43 UTC

This is what serves as family values for leftists, deviant and rotten to
the bone.
You'd expect this lewd behavior from wingnut gays, why do "parents" take
their children to see this filth ? And butt light, well they are just
hopeless, apparently they don't care one whit about hemorrhaging
billions for supporting deviants, even at a time when they can barely
give their piss water away.

Would be a great place for a neutron bomb.

````````````````

Bud Light served as official sponsor at Toronto Pride parade - where
wild footage shows naked men marching and dancing in front of children
and families along parade route

Bud Light served as an official sponsor of the Toronto Pride parade
on Sunday
The annual event featured scantily-clad performers dancing on a Bud
Light stage and a group of nudists walking through the streets
Bud Light is continuing to reel from the effects of its disastrous
marketing campaign with Dylan Mulvaney, with sales continuing to plummet

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12236117/Bud-Light-served-official-sponsor-Toronto-Pride-parade.html

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<20230627113354.000017a4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9827&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9827

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men
prancing in front of little children
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 11:33:54 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:33 UTC

On Mon, 26 Jun 2023 22:43:25 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> This is what serves as family values for leftists, deviant and rotten
> to the bone.
> You'd expect this lewd behavior from wingnut gays, why do "parents"
> take their children to see this filth ? And butt light, well they are
> just hopeless, apparently they don't care one whit about hemorrhaging
> billions for supporting deviants, even at a time when they can barely
> give their piss water away.
>
> Would be a great place for a neutron bomb.

You might think so, but it ain't going to happen.

The world isn't how you would like it to be and there's nothing you can do about it. Even your boycotts are ignored.

Face it; you have lost.

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<5FEmM.88010$Vpga.2209@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9835&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9835

Subject: Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing
in front of little children
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 13:05:05 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 17:05 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2023 22:43:25 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> This is what serves as family values for leftists, deviant and rotten
>> to the bone.
>> You'd expect this lewd behavior from wingnut gays, why do "parents"
>> take their children to see this filth ? And butt light, well they are
>> just hopeless, apparently they don't care one whit about hemorrhaging
>> billions for supporting deviants, even at a time when they can barely
>> give their piss water away.
>>
>> Would be a great place for a neutron bomb.
>
> You might think so, but it ain't going to happen.

Vulgar wingnut deviants prancing around naked in public in front of
little children - Your thoughts ?

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<20230627210112.000078bc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9838&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9838

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
prancing in front of little children
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 21:01:12 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 20:01 UTC

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 13:05:05 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 26 Jun 2023 22:43:25 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> This is what serves as family values for leftists, deviant and
> >> rotten to the bone.
> >> You'd expect this lewd behavior from wingnut gays, why do "parents"
> >> take their children to see this filth ? And butt light, well they
> >> are just hopeless, apparently they don't care one whit about
> >> hemorrhaging billions for supporting deviants, even at a time when
> >> they can barely give their piss water away.
> >>
> >> Would be a great place for a neutron bomb.
> >
> > You might think so, but it ain't going to happen.
>
> Vulgar wingnut deviants prancing around naked in public in front of
> little children - Your thoughts ?

I'm thinking you might as well get used to it. It's happening and there's nothing you can do about it.

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<jaJmM.3038$sW_c.2133@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9842&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9842

in front of little children
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 18:13:35 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:13 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 13:05:05 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> You might think so, but it ain't going to happen.
>>
>> Vulgar wingnut deviants prancing around naked in public in front of
>> little children - Your thoughts ?
>
> Sounds chipper, am thinking of doing the same thing myself and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sick deviant, we'll see whats to be done about it

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<20230627233616.00001030@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9845&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9845

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
prancing in front of little children
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 23:36:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:36 UTC

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 18:13:35 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 13:05:05 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Vulgar wingnut deviants prancing around naked in public in front of
> >> little children - Your thoughts ?
> >
> > Sounds chipper, am thinking of doing the same thing myself and
> > there's nothing you can do about it.
>
> Sick deviant, we'll see whats to be done about it

Nothing. Deal with it.

And I'm not the sick deviant who want gays and men in dresses using male toilets - you are. We can only guess why.

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<HPMmM.20523$33q9.17832@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9846&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9846

in front of little children
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:22:31 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 02:22 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 18:13:35 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Sounds chipper, am thinking of doing the same thing myself and
>>> there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>> Sick deviant, we'll see whats to be done about it
>
> Nothing. Deal with it.

Just the sort of live on your knees, fatalistic attitude I would expect
from a barren, brainfried old wingnut

> And I'm the sick deviant

Yeah, tell us all about it, might be therapeutic [or get your haggard
ass arrested]

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<20230628103903.00007ca1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9848&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9848

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
prancing in front of little children
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 10:39:03 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 09:39 UTC

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:22:31 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 18:13:35 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Sick deviant, we'll see whats to be done about it
> >
> > Nothing. Deal with it.
>
> Just the sort of live on your knees, fatalistic attitude I would
> expect from a barren, brainfried old wingnut

That's what you are going to do because you aren't going to do anything else.

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<cQ_mM.4$Bq67.3@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9870&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9870

in front of little children
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:18:48 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 18:18 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:22:31 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Nothing. Deal with it.
>>
>> Just the sort of live on your knees, fatalistic attitude I would
>> expect from a barren, brainfried old wingnut
>
> That's what you are going to do because you aren't going to do anything else.

Well we'll see what I do and do not do Notradumbass - One thing we do
know is I AM NOT BARREN unlike you

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<20230628204429.00000463@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9873&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9873

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
prancing in front of little children
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 20:44:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 19:44 UTC

On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:18:48 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Well we'll see what I do and do not do Notradumbass

You'll do nothing. Same as you have done nothing ever. And that's why this are how they are.

You could tell us what you have done but it will be "none of your damned business what I have and haven't done" - it's what all those who have done nothing hide behind to shield themselves from their own shame.

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<%31nM.98$edN3.70@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9878&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9878

in front of little children
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:52:11 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 20:52 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:18:48 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Well we'll see what I do and do not do Notradumbass
>
> You'll do nothing. Same as you have done nothing ever. And that's why this are how they are.
>
> You could tell us what you have done but it will be "none of your damned business what I have and haven't done" - it's what all those who have done nothing hide behind to shield themselves from their own shame.

"that's why this are how they are" Ok, got it, Joe !

Ahahhaa, you snipped the barren part, I think I found the chink in your
suit of bullshit, Eleanor !

Ah look at all the lonely hippys
Ah look at all the lonely hippys

Eleanor Hippy, spins all his shit
In the group where hes lived at for years
Drinking his beers
Pounding the keyboard, slinging his lies
And his fears he is such a big bore
Who is it for ?

All the lonely hippys
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely hippys
Where do they all belong?

Truth poster Jesse, writing the words
Of a truth that all sane people hail
He never fails
Look at him posting, telling the truth
And enlightening from morning to night
He is so right !

All the lonely hippys
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely hippys
Where do they all belong?

Ah look at all the lonely hippys
Ah look at all the lonely hippys

Eleanor Hippy, died in his shack
And was buried along with his hair
Nobody cared
Truth poster Jesse, keeps up his work
Of the pride that the hippys disdain
What a big pain !

All the lonely hippys
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely hippys
Where do they all belong?

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<20230629152640.0000585a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9901&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9901

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
prancing in front of little children
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 15:26:40 +0100
<%31nM.98$edN3.70@fx14.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 14:26 UTC

On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:52:11 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Ahahhaa, you snipped the barren part, I think I found the chink in
> your suit of bullshit

No, it's just so fucking tedious.

It's merely another case of you inventing shit then believing it's true, your coming up with some crap you believe is damaging but isn't.

But that's all you've got; changing what people write to try and make it look like they said precisely the opposite, and pathetic school yard name calling.

And you laughingly describe yourself as an adult. You are a typical American 50-year old white supremacist with the mind of a three year old which is probably why you took such exception to what Rush had to say about hiring 50 year-old white males, his entirely correct observation that they don't inspire.

And there's no need to badly plagiarise other people's songs when Lilly Allen said it all for us -

Look inside, look inside your tiny mind, now look a bit harder
'Cause we're so uninspired
So sick and tired, of all the hatred you harbour

So you say it's not okay to be gay, well, I think you're just evil
You're just some racist who can't tie my laces
Your point of view is medieval

Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So, please don't stay in touch

Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause your words don't translate
And it's getting quite late
So, please don't stay in touch

Do you get, do you get a little kick out of being small-minded?
You want to be like your father, it's approval you're after
Well, that's not how you find it

Do you, do you really enjoy living a life that's so hateful?
'Cause there's a hole where your soul should be
You're losing control a bit, and it's really distasteful

Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So, please don't stay in touch

Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause your words don't translate
And it's getting quite late
So, please don't stay in touch

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you

You say, you think we need to go to war, well, you're already in one
'Cause it's people like you that need to get slew
No one wants your opinion

Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew

So, please don't stay in touch
Fuck you (Fuck you), fuck you very, very much
'Cause your words don't translate
And it's getting quite late
So, please don't stay in touch

Fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you, fuck you
Fuck you, fuck you

Thanks Lilly.

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<20230629155438.000068d4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9903&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9903

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
prancing in front of little children
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 15:54:38 +0100
<%31nM.98$edN3.70@fx14.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 14:54 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > You could tell us what you have done but it will be "none of your
> > damned business what I have and haven't done" - it's what all those
> > who have done nothing hide behind to shield themselves from their
> > own shame.

Ignored that challenge I see, as everyone can see.

Re: Butt Light sponsors gay pride parade featuring naked men prancing in front of little children

<yLhnM.352$3qt4.100@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9908&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9908

in front of little children
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 11:50:52 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 15:50 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:52:11 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Ahahhaa, you snipped the barren part, I think I found the chink in
>> your suit of bullshit
>
> No, it's just so fucking tedious.

You said you had no problem answering questions, no one forced you to
say that. Or any you simply going to deny you said that ?
But you proved yourself a lying hippycrite [once again] by refusing to
answer why life passed you by and you ended up with no children, no
wife, no family ,, And instead counter with a slew of half assed
questions for me to distract from your failure and lies.

[mass vulgar wingnut drivel snipped, I stopped at fuck you fuck you fuck
you]

And you call yourself an adult, posting utter trash like that ?