My mother drinks to forget she drinks. -- Crazy Jimmy

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on Ukraine

SubjectAuthor
* Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on UkraineJeSSe
`* Re: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on UkraineThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on UkraineJeSSe
  `* Re: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on UkraineThe Happy Hippy
   `* Re: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on UkraineJeSSe
    `- Re: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on UkraineThe Happy Hippy

1
Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on Ukraine

<L2XmM.13703$I68a.10694@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9855&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9855

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on Ukraine
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 10:01:15 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:01 UTC

Doesn't matter what he says, old Xippy is like a drunk teen girl on prom
night when the speaker is Tucker and the subject is Ukraine.

````````````````````````````

Tucker Carlson launches scathing attack on Biden's support for Ukraine
in new Twitter show - and mocks 'world's foremost democracy advocate'
Zelensky for refusing to hold elections while country is at war

Tucker Carlson on Tuesday night posted the seventh episode of his
Twitter show, entitled: 'Irony Alert: the war for democracy enables
dictatorship'
Carlson questioned once again why the United States was involved in
the Ukraine conflict
He accused Zelensky of veering towards dictatorship for refusing to
promise elections next year while the country is under martial law

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12241211/Carlson-mocks-worlds-foremost-democracy-advocate-Zelensky-attacks-Bidens-support-Ukraine.html

Re: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on Ukraine

<20230628162134.00004865@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9858&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9858

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on Ukraine
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:21:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 15:21 UTC

On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 10:01:15 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Doesn't matter what he says, old Xippy is like a drunk teen girl on
> prom night when the speaker is Tucker and the subject is Ukraine.

Hardly. Tucker Carlson is just another American rightwing propagandising fuckwitted asshole.

But even American rightwing propagandising fuckwitted assholes can be right at times, and he certainly is when it comes to Zelensky and Ukraine, has presented plenty of evidence to support his case.

Even our own rightwing propagandising fuckwitted asshole Farage got it right when he laid the blame for the conflict and invasion fairly and squarely on NATO and EU expansionism.

The real question is why you are so at odds and out of kilter with the patriots of the rightwing in taking the side of "JOO" Zelensky and his corrupt government.

Is it because you are not a patriot ?

American patriots appear to be saying that's the case, that you are a traitor of the right.

Re: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on Ukraine

<EN_mM.2$Bq67.0@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9868&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9868

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:16:03 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 18:16 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 10:01:15 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Doesn't matter what he says, old Xippy is like a drunk teen girl on
>> prom night when the speaker is Tucker and the subject is Ukraine.
>

> American patriots appear to be saying that's the case, that you are a traitor of the right.

"Appear to be", wow what a gold mine you've stumbled into, say anything
you can dream up, preface it with "it appears, it seems" then present
your BS as fact, very clever ! [But a little transparent, especially
when you do it nearly every single post]

Re: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on Ukraine

<20230628210002.00000f23@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9875&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9875

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 21:00:02 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 20:00 UTC

On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:16:03 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > American patriots appear to be saying that's the case, that you are
> > a traitor of the right.
>

> "Appear to be", wow what a gold mine you've stumbled into, say
> anything you can dream up, preface it with "it appears, it seems"
> then present your BS as fact, very clever ! [But a little
> transparent, especially when you do it nearly every single post]

You are a traitor to the rightwing of America in rejecting the principles they hold and the ideology they believe in.

Is that better ?

Re: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on Ukraine

<5_0nM.16$1ZN4.4@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9877&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9877

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:45:53 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 20:45 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:16:03 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> American patriots appear to be saying that's the case, that you are
>>> a traitor of the right.
>>

>> "Appear to be", wow what a gold mine you've stumbled into, say
>> anything you can dream up, preface it with "it appears, it seems"
>> then present your BS as fact, very clever ! [But a little
>> transparent, especially when you do it nearly every single post]
>
> You are a traitor to the rightwing of America in rejecting the principles they hold and the ideology they believe in.
>
> Is that better ?

Well, thats just more of your made up bullshit, so no not better.

Opinions here on Ukraine are all over the place, I live it, you google it

Re: Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on Ukraine

<20230629122646.00000bf1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9895&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9895

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 12:26:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 11:26 UTC

On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:45:53 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Opinions here on Ukraine are all over the place, I live it, you
> google it

You "live it" ?

Sure, we all know you believe the voices in your head more than reality, but I don't recall having ever heard a claim so stupid.

Your living it is simply making up shit you want to believe then believing it and hoping others will believe it.

There is no shame in Googling for facts and evidence, trying to discover the truth, rather than inventing it as you do.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Boner time for Xippy - Tucker speaks on Ukraine