Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: "Russia losing the war in Iraq"
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:04:08 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 18:04 UTC

Yes, the senile retard, cheat sheet in hand, at it again

```````````````````

Even cheat sheets couldn't save Biden from a gaffe: President, 80, says
Putin is clearly 'losing the war in IRAQ' while clutching notes on
Wagner uprising in yet ANOTHER blunder

President Joe Biden referred to the 'war in Iraq,' Wednesday, when
talking about Russian President Vladimir Putin and the conflict in Ukraine
Biden was departing the White House en route to Chicago
He was holding a cheat sheet on the day's news topics - with the
Wagner uprising listed at the top

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12243167/Biden-says-Russia-clearly-losing-war-IRAQ.html

Re: "Russia losing the war in Iraq"

<20230629160014.00004a3f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9904&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9904

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: "Russia losing the war in Iraq"
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 16:00:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 15:00 UTC

On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:04:08 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> President Joe Biden referred to the 'war in Iraq,' Wednesday,
> when talking about Russian President Vladimir Putin and the conflict
> in Ukraine

He really is a All-Star American Asshole. He only got elected because Americans knew the other guy was even worse.

Still, it's the Shithole States of America, not my country, not my problem.

Those who did nothing to prevent it coming to this are the ones I blame, and they have no one else to blame but themselves.

Re: "Russia losing the war in Iraq"

<EGrnM.749$elA.748@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9927&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9927

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 23:08:19 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 03:08 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:04:08 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> President Joe Biden referred to the 'war in Iraq,' Wednesday,
>> when talking about Russian President Vladimir Putin and the conflict
>> in Ukraine
>
> America, not my country, not my problem.

Oh, the guy who you over and over have claimed is leading
Europe to destruction, not your problem ok

Re: "Russia losing the war in Iraq"

<20230630114017.00003550@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9931&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9931

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 11:40:17 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 10:40 UTC

On Thu, 29 Jun 2023 23:08:19 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:04:08 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> President Joe Biden referred to the 'war in Iraq,' Wednesday,
> >> when talking about Russian President Vladimir Putin and the
> >> conflict in Ukraine
> >
> > America, not my country, not my problem.
>
> Oh, the guy who you over and over have claimed is leading
> Europe to destruction, not your problem ok

Not my problem because there's nothing I can do about it, just like there's nothing you can do about it.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / "Russia losing the war in Iraq"