From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Rwanda non-flyer
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 14:16:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 13:16 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66051292

<quotes>

The government will appeal against a court ruling which deemed plans to send asylum seekers to Rwanda are unlawful, Rishi Sunak has said.

Court of Appeal judges ruled Rwanda had not provided enough safeguards to prove it is a "safe third country".

</quotes>

It's not clear how Rwanda can ever be deemed a safe country when they can't be forced to not send asylum seekers back to their homelands to be tortured or punished.

The only way we could potentially do that is to take any they don't want back and deal with them ourselves, and there are few ways to guarantee either Rwanda or our fascist government will comply with that.

This is the problem of trying to outsource their offensive asylum policies.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Rwanda non-flyer