From: not...@here.com (Grumps)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Peugeot 207 - how to lock the doors
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 12:02:24 +0100
 by: Grumps - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 11:02 UTC

Hi,
Following on from a question I raised a while back regarding my
daughter's 207 that has a driver side door lock issue, if I remove the
central locking fuse, the front doors are able to be locked and unlocked
using the key. How do you lock the rear doors once they have be opened
from inside? There is no button to press by the window or door handle.

Re: Peugeot 207 - how to lock the doors

<1e78c38a-dc68-9040-81fc-92ee664f55da@outlook.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=99025&group=uk.d-i-y#99025

From: rbw...@outlook.com (Robin)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: Peugeot 207 - how to lock the doors
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 13:42:38 +0100
 by: Robin - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 12:42 UTC

On 22/07/2023 12:02, Grumps wrote:
> Hi,
> Following on from a question I raised a while back regarding my
> daughter's 207 that has a driver side door lock issue, if I remove the
> central locking fuse, the front doors are able to be locked and unlocked
> using the key. How do you lock the rear doors once they have be opened
> from inside? There is no button to press by the window or door handle.

FWIW ISTR /some/ Peugeots have a keyhole in the edge of the rear door
that lets you lock it manually.

--
Robin

Re: Peugeot 207 - how to lock the doors

<u9hc5v$3u6pr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=99092&group=uk.d-i-y#99092

From: not...@here.com (Grumps)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:54:38 +0100
 by: Grumps - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 19:54 UTC

On 22/07/2023 13:42, Robin wrote:
> On 22/07/2023 12:02, Grumps wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Following on from a question I raised a while back regarding my
>> daughter's 207 that has a driver side door lock issue, if I remove the
>> central locking fuse, the front doors are able to be locked and
>> unlocked using the key. How do you lock the rear doors once they have
>> be opened from inside? There is no button to press by the window or
>> door handle.
>
> FWIW ISTR /some/ Peugeots have a keyhole in the edge of the rear door
> that lets you lock it manually.

Thanks. I'll take a look.

Re: Peugeot 207 - how to lock the doors

<u9isgq$7bmv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=99120&group=uk.d-i-y#99120

From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 10:39:38 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 09:39 UTC

These door locking issues seem to be on Citroen cars of a few years old as
well, the cervice department of the friends dealer told him it was a loom
issue caused by corrosion on insulation displacement connections in the
door. Wonderful, t technology till it goes wrong.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...