From: wib...@btinternet.com (David)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Well - OT - delivery driver routing in Carnival season
Date: 22 Jul 2023 12:16:14 GMT
 by: David - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 12:16 UTC

Prompted by me expecting a delivery from Amazon and the local carnival
procession blocking up access for a couple of hours.

Does delivery planning software keep track of all temporary and permanent
road closures on the delivery route?

Seems reasonable that it should.

Cheers

Dave R

Re: Well - OT - delivery driver routing in Carnival season

<u9it0t$7dpi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=99123&group=uk.d-i-y#99123

From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 10:48:13 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 09:48 UTC

Not even some long term closures in many cases. You are, I suspect expecting
common sense to prevail, a dangerous thing these days.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...