Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: "Affirmative action" finally struck down
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 11:39:30 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 15:39 UTC

Affirmative action, where unqualified negroes get forced college
admissions over much more qualified whites [and asians, but no shortage
of those] To the detriment of the nation and our future, embracing the
weak is never good policy.
3 wingnut left wing judges voted to keep racial discrimination in
schooling, the rest did not ,,, Good 1st step but this applies onto to
schooling, there are still mandatory quotas for negroes in nearly every
facet of life here including workplace, and the most blatant example of
all, the US government under the Bolsheviks have taken non white quotas
to a new degree.

Speaking of Bolsheviks, they are really going to be throwing tantrums
over this and well go into overdrive pandering and dividing, and of
course calling for SCOTUS to be stacked, again.

````````````````

Supreme Court strikes down affirmative action in college admissions and
says race cannot be a factor

The Supreme Court on Thursday struck down affirmative action in college
admissions, declaring race cannot be a factor and forcing institutions
of higher education to look for new ways to achieve diverse student bodies.

The court’s conservative majority overturned admissions plans at Harvard
and the University of North Carolina, the nation’s oldest private and
public colleges, respectively.

Chief Justice John Roberts said that for too long universities have
“concluded, wrongly, that the touchstone of an individual’s identity is
not challenges bested, skills built, or lessons learned but the color of
their skin. Our constitutional history does not tolerate that choice.”

https://apnews.com/article/supreme-court-affirmative-action-college-race-f83d6318017ec9b9029b12ee2256e744

Re: "Affirmative action" finally struck down

<3EjnM.1411$Bq67.1199@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9916&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9916

Subject: Re: "Affirmative action" finally struck down
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 13:59:27 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 17:59 UTC

JeSSe wrote:

> Speaking of Bolsheviks, they are really going to be throwing tantrums
> over this and well go into overdrive pandering and dividing, and of
> course calling for SCOTUS to be stacked, again.

Yep.
Senile panderer in chief wastes no time dividing, and even encouraging
schools to use workarounds to ignore the law, and ignore the constitution.

'This is not a normal court': Biden slams Supreme Court justices for
college affirmative action ruling and claims Americans 'wrongly believe'
that 'unqualified students' are admitted ahead of qualified students

Biden blasted court, saying 'discrimination still exists in America'
He urged colleges to take into consideration a student's
'hardships' when making admission decisions
'Discrimination still exists in America. Today's decision does not
change that,' he said of the Supreme Court ruling

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12247965/Biden-slams-Supreme-Court-college-affirmative-action-ruling.html

Re: "Affirmative action" finally struck down

<u7khe6$adq$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9917&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9917

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 18:10:14 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Humans against SPAMMING sub-human Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 18:10 UTC

In article <3EjnM.1411$Bq67.1199@fx13.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> 'This is not a normal court': Biden slams Supreme Court justices for
> college affirmative action ruling and claims Americans 'wrongly believe'
> that 'unqualified students' are admitted ahead of qualified students

He's (sort of) right for a change: it's not just students, but also
unqualified faculty, who are admitted ahead of qualified faculty.

Re: "Affirmative action" finally struck down

<8BlnM.1734$fNr5.696@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9922&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9922

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 16:12:52 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 20:12 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> JeSSe wrote:
>
>> Speaking of Bolsheviks, they are really going to be throwing tantrums
>> over this and well go into overdrive pandering and dividing, and of
>> course calling for SCOTUS to be stacked, again.
>
> Yep.
> Senile panderer in chief wastes no time dividing, and even encouraging
> schools to use workarounds to ignore the law, and ignore the constitution.
>

> 'This is not a normal court': Biden slams Supreme Court justices for
> college affirmative action ruling and claims Americans 'wrongly believe'
> that 'unqualified students' are admitted ahead of qualified students
>
>     Biden blasted court, saying 'discrimination still exists in America'
>     He urged colleges to take into consideration a student's
> 'hardships' when making admission decisions
>     'Discrimination still exists in America. Today's decision does not
> change that,' he said of the Supreme Court ruling
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12247965/Biden-slams-Supreme-Court-college-affirmative-action-ruling.html

Niggress on the court, herself an affirmative action pick, predictably
stands in favor of federally mandated, unconstitutional discrimination -
And spits out the typical wingnut blather that only wingnuts understand
,, "'let them eat cake obliviousness' " WTF ?
Lying dog faced pony soldier !

Liberal justice Ketanji Brown Jackson slams Supreme Court colleagues for
'let them eat cake obliviousness' and announcing 'color blindness for
all' in damning affirmative action dissent

The first black woman to sit on the Supreme Court let rip on Thursday
She accused conservative justices of being 'unmoored' from reality

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12248089/Justice-Ketanji-Brown-Jackson-slams-Supreme-Court-colleagues-let-eat-cake-obliviousness.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: "Affirmative action" finally struck down