Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.france
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Sand niggers continue to riot, burn and loot BLM style, in Belgium
too
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 00:27:35 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 04:27 UTC

All hale diversity, right ?
Those "Parisians" are really riled up, it would seem, apparently.

Its things like this that will get alot of people, formerly pretty open
minded and neutral about 3rd world invasions of western lands, into
thinking if not saying "Maybe Hitler had some valid points after all hmm ??
While we are so frantically concerned about Ukraine's borders, our own
burn from within.

`````````````````````````````````````

Rioting and looting spreads across France and into Belgium after
'execution' killing of teenage driver: Fury at President Macron as he
parties with Elton John as his country burns

A third night of mayhem saw violent clashes spreading across Europe
last night
Macron was criticised by an MEP for 'applauding' John while Paris
was on fire

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12249113/France-rocked-night-riots-Violent-clashes-break-Paris-execution-boy.html

Re: Sand niggers continue to riot, burn and loot BLM style, in Belgium too

<20230630130350.00002c3b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9935&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9935

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.france
Subject: Re: Sand niggers continue to riot, burn and loot BLM style, in
Belgium too
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 13:03:50 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 12:03 UTC

On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 00:27:35 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Its things like this that will get alot of people, formerly pretty
> open minded and neutral about 3rd world invasions of western lands,
> into thinking if not saying "Maybe Hitler had some valid points after
> all hmm ??

More wishful thinking from our resident Nazi propagandist.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Sand niggers continue to riot, burn and loot BLM style, in Belgium too