You have literary talent that you should take pains to develop.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS

SubjectAuthor
* This should be a no brainer for SCOTUSJeSSe
+* Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUSThe Happy Hippy
|`* Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUSJeSSe
| `* Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUSThe Happy Hippy
|  `* Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUSJeSSe
|   `- Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUSThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUSJeSSe
 `* Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUSThe Happy Hippy
  `- Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUSJeSSe

1
This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS

<i%BnM.30$Sc61.23@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9936&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9936

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 10:53:00 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:53 UTC

Power of the purse has always been the purview of congress, CinC has
absolutely 0 authority to unilaterally forgive any debt.
As everyone knows, this debt is not going to be forgiven so thats a
misnomer right off the bat, its going to be transferred to taxpayers ,,
And its fair to say this would set off a wave of $$ transfers to certain
classes and people for pandering and politics and, as always the Big Guy
will get his 10%.

Constitutionally, legally, morally, should be a rare and clear 9-0 vote
but no, his 3 female wingnut political appointees, lock step with every
single thing the Bolsheviks do, will vote to keep it, and probably the
other wingnut who still occasionally clings to the remains of the
constitution.

Some of the judges on "the right" have been voting more like judges on
the left lately, so its a tough one to call, I'll say 6-3 against,
possibly 5-4.
Might I be shit shocked and see the wingnuts doing something for the
good of the country for once instead of the good of the DNC and send a
clear signal to the senile puppets string pullers that the rule of law
still means something even in Bolshevik America, and they are in no way,
shape or form going to let a cabal of behind the curtain shot callers
run roughshod over the US constitution and its citizens by giving them
the power to illegally hand out pallets of $$ on a whim to call in
favors and set agendas ?

Well, no. Their votes are literally dialed in, just a formality, a true
invariable forgone conclusion. They might as well just put a voting
lever right on the senile pervs desk, replete with a flashing LED strobe
on top so he can find it.

````````````````````

Supreme Court will decide fate of Biden's $400 billion student loans
forgiveness plan TODAY: Millions wait for justices to rule on
controversial plan

Biden plan forgives up to $10,000 debt for borrowers earning less
than $125K
Americans with Pell Grants would also have up to $20,000 forgiven
Republican states argue Biden should have sought approval from
Congress

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12203053/Supreme-Court-decide-fate-Bidens-400-billion-student-loans-forgiveness-plan-TODAY.html

Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS

<20230630162928.000076da@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9937&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9937

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 16:29:28 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 15:29 UTC

On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 10:53:00 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Their votes are literally dialed in, just a formality, a
> true invariable forgone conclusion.

I have never understood why the Founding fathers rejected democracy and chose an American dictatorship by granting the Supreme Court, packed by agenda-driven political appointees, ultimate power.

I'm looking forward to seeing how their latest ruling that racism, prejudice and bigotry, are legally protected rights in America pans out.

I'll admit to some surprise in seeing the Supreme Court ruling it's perfectly legal not to serve someone just because they support Trump, that non-white businesses can legally refuse services to whites.

Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS

<jOEnM.3640$N3_4.1836@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9938&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9938

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:03:58 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 18:03 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> I'll say 6-3 against

> Might I be shit shocked and see the wingnuts doing something for the > good of the country for once instead of the good of the DNC and send
a > clear signal to the senile puppets string pullers that the rule of
law > still means something even in Bolshevik America, and they are in
no way, > shape or form going to let a cabal of behind the curtain shot
callers > run roughshod over the US constitution and its citizens by
giving them > the power to illegally hand out pallets of $$ on a whim to
call in > favors and set agendas ?
> Well, no. Their votes are literally dialed in, just a formality, a true
> invariable forgone conclusion. They might as well just put a voting
> lever right on the senile pervs desk, replete with a flashing LED strobe
> on top so he can find it.

DING ! [again]

So pathetically predictable are wingnuts, and so pathetically
transparent is this corrupt regime

Supreme Court STRIKES DOWN Biden's $400 billion student loan
forgiveness: Justices rule president does not have authority to cancel
debt of millions in another landmark ruling

Six justices ruled Biden should have got approval from Congress for
huge plan
Plan would have eradicated $10K in debt for borrowers earning less
than $125K
Landmark ruling comes 24 hours after college affirmative action
decision

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12251033/Supreme-Court-strikes-Bidens-student-loan-forgiveness.html

Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS

<%IGnM.213$1ZN4.42@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9940&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9940

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 16:14:50 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 20:14 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 10:53:00 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Their votes are literally dialed in, just a formality, a
>> true invariable forgone conclusion.
>
> I have never understood why the Founding fathers rejected democracy and chose an American dictatorship by granting the Supreme Court, packed by agenda-driven political appointees, ultimate power.

No you don't understand - There are 3 branches of
government,legislative, executive and judicial. Judicial is to make sure
some senile old puppet doesn't ignore the constitution and start handing
out pallets of $$ to select groups using an attempted loophole in "The
Hero's Act", an act deigned to benefit military veterans, not college
freeloaders - But don't take my word for it, how about no less a far
left wingnut loon an Nancy Pelosi [she said this even after the gift box
of the plandemic was opened up, after which they no longer felt obliged
to even nominally follow any rules]:

'People think that the President of the United States has the power for
debt forgiveness,' said then-Speaker Pelosi. 'He does not. He can
postpone. He can delay. But he does not have that power. That has to be
an act of Congress.' July 2021

> I'm looking forward to seeing how their latest ruling that racism, prejudice and bigotry, are legally protected rights in America pans out.

Well I don't know, all on the left would agree with you that to make up
for discrimination of blacks from centuries past, we much legalize
discrimination against whites presently.

Be that as it may, SCOTUS disagrees so you'll just have to deal with it
best as you can.

Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS

<20230630234535.000053f2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9941&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9941

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 23:45:35 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 22:45 UTC

On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 16:14:50 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > I'm looking forward to seeing how their latest ruling that racism,
> > prejudice and bigotry, are legally protected rights in America pans
> > out.

> SCOTUS disagrees

Really ? Do even know which case and ruling I am talking about ?

Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS

<20230630234750.00002664@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9942&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9942

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 23:47:50 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 22:47 UTC

On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:03:58 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> DING ! [again]
>
> So pathetically predictable are wingnuts, and so pathetically
> transparent is this corrupt regime

So too are Republican judges.

Except when it comes to Loser Trump when even paid for Republican judges won't entertain his lies and made up shit.

Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS

<2WJnM.229$1ZN4.39@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9944&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9944

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 19:53:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 23:53 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:03:58 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> DING ! [again]
>>
>> So pathetically predictable are wingnuts, and so pathetically
>> transparent is this corrupt regime
>
> So too are Republican judges.

Not even close, they are constitutionalists, as you'd expect from a
SCOTUS judge, not left wing activists hired for their skin tone and gash.

They handed the Bolsheviks 2 victories just this past couple weeks, they
are not rubber stamp voters unlike the 3 affirmative action activists.

Supreme Court orders voting maps redrawn in Alabama to accommodate Black
voters in surprise ruling

The Supreme Court on Thursday ordered Alabama officials to redraw the
state’s congressional map to allow an additional Black majority district
to account for the fact that the state is 27% Black.

The decision – that affords additional opportunities for minority voters
to elect the candidate of their choice – comes as a surprise given the
conservative majority on the court. Alabama currently has seven
congressional districts, with six represented by Republicans.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/08/politics/supreme-court-alabama-voting-rights-milligan/index.html

Supreme Court rejects controversial Trump-backed election law theory

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/27/politics/supreme-court-election-clause-case/index.html

Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS

<4wMnM.4499$N3_4.724@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9945&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9945

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 22:50:39 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 02:50 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 16:14:50 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> I'm looking forward to seeing how their latest ruling that racism,
>>> prejudice and bigotry, are legally protected rights in America pans
>>> out.
>

>> SCOTUS disagrees
>
> Really ?

As you said: "America, not my country, not my problem."

Stick with that, bitch.

Re: This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS

<20230702145215.000053c2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9950&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9950

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 14:52:15 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 13:52 UTC

On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 22:50:39 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

> >> SCOTUS disagrees
> >
> > Really ?
> >
> As you said: "America, not my country, not my problem."
>
> Stick with that, bitch.

Yes, I did say that.

You were are the fuckwitted idiot who told me it was my problem before u-turning and now accepting it isn't.

So which is it ?

And, if it's not my problem, why keep telling us what your problems are, wasting your life away doing that, rather than doing something about your problems ?

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / This should be a no brainer for SCOTUS