Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Who would have ever thought ? Large group of twerking stoned blacks
leads to shootings and death ? You've GOT TO be kidding me !
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 23:36:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 03:36 UTC

Nope, not kidding, no joke.

View fat ass twerking sows at your own risk, eye bleach & counseling may
be required.

As the leftist city leaders seek to find out the reason why this
happened, we here all know the answer, if you are honest and bold enough
to say it - They don't need a reason.
Mindless violence as a way of life is a hallmark in all black societies,
it is only more lethal in the USA because:

* All their basic needs are taken care of, they have no need to worry
about where their next meal is coming from, paying the rent, even paying
their cell phone bill, so they are free to concentrate on mayhem with a
full belly

* Total access to firearms, our founding fathers never conceived of
troops of drugged out armed apes on the street

* Criminal coddling negro/leftist dominated justice system and hamstrung
law enforcement, there is basically nothing anyone can do until they
actually start killin

`````````````````````````

High school grad, 18, and man, 20, killed in mass shooting at Baltimore
block party - as video shows partygoers twerking before gunfire erupted

Baltimore Police Department said 30 people were shot at a block
party in the early hours of Sunday morning - a high school grad, 18, and
man, 20 - were killed
Metro Crime Stoppers released the pictures of the two victims
killed with officials identifying the two as Kylis Fagbemi, 20, and
Aaliyah Gonzales, 18,
Witnesses said hundreds had gathered for an event called 'Brooklyn
Day' with videos from the moments prior to the shooting showing party
goers twerking

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12257433/PICTURED-High-school-grad-18-man-20-killed-mass-shooting-Baltimore-block-party.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Who would have ever thought ? Large group of twerking stoned blacks leads to shootings and death ? You've GOT TO be kidding me !