Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse. -- Lazarus Long

aus+uk / uk.d-i-y / Re: A polish Nazi? What next?

SubjectAuthor
* A polish Nazi? What next???? The Revd
+* Re: A polish Nazi? What next? Who ELSE could have 'holocausted'?? all those jew? The Revd
|`- Re: A polish Nazi? What next? Who ELSE could have 'holocausted'?? all those jew? The Revd
`- Re: A polish Nazi? What next?Brian Gaff

1
A polish Nazi? What next?

<ua0pta$hnh$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=99764&group=uk.d-i-y#99764

From: fformby-...@gmail.com (??? The Revd)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,can.politics,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: A polish Nazi? What next?
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:20:58 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: ??? The Revd - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:20 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48027056

neo-Nazi who suggested Prince Harry should be shot for marrying a woman of
mixed race has pleaded guilty to terror offences at the Old Bailey.

Szewczuk, hiding behind a pseudonym, also used a separate account to posts
links to self-authored diatribes that called for the "systematic slaughtering"
of women and the rape of babies.

</quote>

HUH?

"Michal Szewczuk"?

Read this, you dumb inferior bastard:

"Es muss auch der letzten Kuhmagd in Deutschland klargemacht werden,
dass das Polentum gleichwertig ist mit Untermenschentum."

A Nazi, you want to be? LOMPO!

Re: A polish Nazi? What next? Who ELSE could have 'holocausted'?? all those jews in jew theme parks all over POLAND in WWII? LOL

<3cr7citm5j0ccmqac7285v44h4206km18m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=99768&group=uk.d-i-y#99768

From: fformby-...@gmail.com (? The Revd)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,can.politics,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.sys.mac,soc.culture.jewish
Subject: Re: A polish Nazi? What next? Who ELSE could have 'holocausted'?????? all those jews in jew theme parks all over POLAND in WWII? LOL
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 17:34:48 +0100
 by: ? The Revd - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:34 UTC

On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:20:58 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY ZACHARY
SHEIN pathetically trying to forge † The Revd
<fformby-smythe@gmail.com> wrote:

<attempted jew forgery b'rissed>

What's all this †shit, jewboi?

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: A polish Nazi? What next? Who ELSE could have 'holocausted'?? all those jews in jew theme parks all over POLAND in WWII? LOL

<knu7cilu78apomntvufvu37jvpmdbk6sqo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=99776&group=uk.d-i-y#99776

From: fformby-...@gmail.com (? The Revd)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,can.politics,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.sys.mac,soc.culture.jewish
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 18:30:17 +0100
 by: ? The Revd - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 17:30 UTC

On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 17:34:48 +0100, † The Revd
<fformby-smythe@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:20:58 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY ZACHARY
>SHEIN pathetically trying to forge † The Revd
><fformby-smythe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
><attempted jew forgery b'rissed>
>
>What's all this †shit, jewboi?

† † † † †

LOMPO!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: A polish Nazi? What next?

<ua2r5b$2jo43$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=99852&group=uk.d-i-y#99852

From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,can.politics,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Re: A polish Nazi? What next?
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 11:54:31 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 10:54 UTC

Dunno about that, but he sounds to be several slates short of a roof to me.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...