From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA
References: <op.1lpfvtwpbyq249@pvr2.lan> <lvf87hp6rlg4cud6u2c3ckba57luftmqs9@4ax.com> <op.1lrrwvp8byq249@pvr2.lan> <000c7hh4bqof5ifol5ptal4rnaj0shb8m0@4ax.com> <op.1lsax8vcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <dpvd7htgq22g8lnmetho4orkvj05dbovai@4ax.com> <op.1ltn93n0byq249@pvr2.lan> <q3pf7h5hl5bdo2tv07rajlmd4fodnmneoq@4ax.com> <op.1lu3t2iibyq249@pvr2.lan> <69ug7hh247ikv50jeor121nhi0i3o3ocmo@4ax.com> <op.1lvqgrwdbyq249@pvr2.lan> <revg7ht174tgpkp3o04mc4m44gne7r0cv3@4ax.com> <op.1lvr7recbyq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 23:04:48 -0700
 by: Mattb - Mon, 9 May 2022 06:04 UTC

On Mon, 09 May 2022 13:05:41 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>>> We have countless examples of you being complete
>>> hopeless at bullshitting and insulting and can't even
>>> manage to work out who said what.
>
><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>

>>> Yep.
>
>> Tell us?
>
>Just how many of you are there between those ears ?

OK Tell the group but I'm thinking you don't know.

>>> Yep.
>
><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>
>
>>> Nothing that it makes any sense to nuke.
>
>> There is never and sense in nuking anything.
>
>Wrong, as always. It made a lot of sense
>with Hiroshima and Nagasaki, fuckwit.

OK We are talking in the present day world.

>> No one wins
>
>The USA did with Hiroshima and Nagasaki, fuckwit.
>
>> not even OZ.
>
>Wrong, as always. We would do fine and would get to
>laugh at you fools who had just committed suicide so
>spectacularly and at all those stupid yankee corpses.

You are a sad little troll.

><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>

><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022