From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Pauline Hanson
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 05:03:43 +1000
<je5j89F2on0U1@mid.individual.net> <op.1l2xs2cxbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<je5lfpF34ksU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1l22fgozbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<je66orF63qsU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1l3gp3lsbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<je6mumF93feU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1l3prmu9byq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 13 May 2022 19:03 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 19:53:36 +1000, Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, 13 May 2022 19:33:08 +1000, Trevor Wilson
> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 13/05/2022 4:38 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> Fact actually

>>> No one is doing anything like that criminal activity federally.
>
>> YOU DON'T KNOW THAT.
>
> BULLSHIT.

>>> Bullshit he was. He just forgot about a single donation of a bottle
>>> of wine.
>
>> Bullshit.
>
> Fact actually.
>
>> Tell the truth: Would you forget who, what and when someone gave you a
>> $3,000.00 bottle of wine/laptop/etc?
>
> I'm not the state premier, fuckwit. And there was no laptop
> involved and the individual who gave him the bottle of wine
> didnt get anything in return for that.
>
>> Seriously?
>
> Fraid so.
>
>> I vividly recall a time, 45 years ago, when I was given a $50.00
>> (today's value) bottle of Scotch for doing my job for my employer.
>
>> Trust me: A bottle of booze worth 3 Grand would be MUCH harder to
>> forget.
>
> You aren't the state premier, fuckwit.
>
>> O'Farrell lied and got exactly what he deserved.
>
> Bullshit he did.
>
>> Corruption cannot be tolerated in government.
>
> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something...
>
>> Otherwise, we end up like Russia.

> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something...

Read
https://www.amazon.com/Start-1904-1930-Twentieth-Century-Journey-ebook/dp/B07H18TCDK/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=shirer&qid=1652468403&s=digital-text&sr=1-2

That shows that the USA political system in those days way utterly
corrupt and that didnt end up anything even remotely like Russia.

>>> It hasn't even found that she was corrupt, fool.
>
>> Yeah, she quit first.
>
> They will still annouce the results of their investigation.
>
>> She was crooked.
>
> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something...

>>> We don't need kangaroo courts.
>
>> ICAC is not a "kangaroo court"
>
> Corse it is, you fuckwit.
>
>> Just because your idiot hero,
>
> He aint anything even remotely like my hero, fuckwit.
>
>> Scummo, says it is,
>
> Nothing to do with that that fool says.
>
>> means diddly squat.
>
> Your stupid shit in spades.

>>> Bullshit they do.
>
>> The COALition has fought tooth and nail against a Federal ICAC.
>
> Wrong, as always. No one can force them to do anything.
>
>> We can only assume that they are trying to hide something.
>
> More of your utterly mindless bullshit.
>
> The real reason is because they have noticed how
> utterly fucked all those state ones have turned out to be.
>
> Fortunately they dont care what fools like you
> demand and will be back again, you watch, just
> like they were when only fools like you were actually
> stupid enough to buy the shit that fool Shorten said
> he was going to do. Albo will be flushed just like
> Shorten was, you watch.

>>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>>> Fortunately Albo will be history in a couple of weeks and
>>> the coalition will keep making an obscene gesture in the
>>> general direction of fools like you.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022