From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard
right politics in the USA
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 05:02:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 15 May 2022 19:02 UTC

On Mon, 16 May 2022 03:33:08 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 15 May 2022 14:31:10 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 15 May 2022 14:01:52 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Nope.
>>
>> Yep, you stupidly claimed that any killing and murder only
>> happened after 300AD. That is a bare faced pig ignorant lie.

> If I said that

You did.

> I would be wrong.

As always. Just another stupid pig ignorant yank.

> I hate using absolutes lie using the word "only"

Your problem, as always.

> Then if I was referring to the RCC

No you were not, you said CHRISTIANS, you silly little pig ignorant clown.

> it wasn't truly founded until after 300AD

More of your mindless pig ignorant shit.

> and as a Church murdered more than any other Church.

More of your mindless pig ignorant shit.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> No
>>
>> Fraid so.
>
> Post it here...........................

>>> the RCC is not the same as Christian.

>> The RCC was around for long before Constantine showed up.

> That is a lie.

Nope.

> When and how do you believe the RCC was founded?

It doesn't work like that, fuckwit.

>>> Because they celebrate his Birthday and Resurrection on some date
>>> today doesn't mean it is valid.
>>
>> Duh, and irrelevant to your stupid paganism pig ignorant lie.

> Yes it is relevant in the context under discussion.

Wrong, as always.

>>> He was born in the spring.

>> It isn't at all clear when he was actually born or who his
>> parents actually were or even who fucked that slut Mary.

> No exact date, but there are clues to the time of year

Nope.

> and it isn't December.

You don't know that either.

> Who were his parents?

No one knows.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> True

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed