Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 06:43:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Go Albo!
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 18 May 2022 13:43 UTC

On Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 16:11:36 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2022 15:11:16 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> burn to
> >> output,

> >> carbon
> >> littoral
> >> coal gas
> >> useful

> >> more
> >> mining

> >> coal
> >> must come

> >> be

> >> all

> >> energy

> >> done automatically.
> >> This means the driver won't even need to get out of the car.
> >> Just drives to a location, and lets robots do the rest:
> >> Take out the old cylinder, put in the new, calculate and charge the
> >> balance.
> >> And all the cylinders used are checked, of course.
> >> Just like gas cylinders for bbq at any service station.
> >>
> >> New ideas, will take time to sink in.
> >> But they must be implemented if people are really interested in
> >> renewables for cleanliness.

> >> elected.
> >> and storage in one stroke.
> >> patent.
> >> >
> >> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/304298146_Load_balancing_system_involving_the_collection_distribution_and_usage_of_energy_using_the_proposed_Hydrogen_Transmission_Network_as_a_complement_or_alternative_to_high_voltage_transmission

> >> programmers' silly authoritarian views can have no clue.
> >> with the vast amount of revenue coming in
> >> creating unlimited jobs feeding many

> >> unlimited energy everywhere, as green as can be.
> >> refrigeration to transport.
> >> companies if they start to switch to hydrogen
> >> way for long.
> >
> > Great side effect of the hydrogen economy is the pure water that is got
> > from hydrogen and oxygen.

> It is in fact nothing even remotely pure given that it is burnt in air,
> not pure oxygen.

Stupid robot Rod3po, water is got from burning hydrogen and oxygen.
As I wrote above.
If there is nothing else, then there cannot be impurity.
At least they should have programmed you to get this much.

> > Much better than the pollution of CO2
> Pity that's what plants, animals and even curry munchers produce, fool.

Whereas Rod3po's output is pure methane, more dangerous than CO2.
btw CO2 produced near the ground falls to the ground, and gets absorbed by the seas and streams.
In due course it becomes limestone.
What matters is CO2 production at 12000m.
That creates the greenhouse effect.
I have said this for a long time, and at last a celebrity - Attenborough - repeats what I have been saying.
To no avail, of course, but Covid did put a stopper, temporarily though.
Permanent fixes are required.
So jet engines must run on silicon hydrides, until we have superior technology based upon my new physics.

> In spades when you stupid curry munchers
> burn your corpses and toss the half burnt
> bodys into the river.

Estab. robot Rod3po has been programmed by rabid racist bigots.
With sufficient show of humanity, to behave as if there is, up his, a heated iron rod.
> > and the evil associated with Lithium batteries -their extraction and
> > manufacture and recycling.
>
> Tad more practical with phones, laptops, tools etc than
> a fucking great hydrogen cylinder and fuel cell, fool.

Phones, laptops, tools are not big fat cars, dumbfuck robot Rod3po.
Even a silly robot should understand that!

> > My personal boost is for using hydrogen to simply blast out the wastes
> > from the past, in landfills, etc. to extract metals and de-pollute.
> Makes a lot more sense to use a digger, stupid.

Dumbfuck robot Rod3po, diggers do not transform stinking materials, they just cart them around.
These estab. robots sorely need deprogramming then proper reprogramming.

> > That could be a great industry, the clean-up the worldprocess. Lots of
> > jobs, more space from less rubbish.
> Yet another utterly stupid insanity.

What is most sane is evidently insane to dumbfuck robots programmed by the rabid racist bigots.

- snip -

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022