From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal,alt.politics
Subject: Re: -- Political nutjobs
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 14:16:21 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 22 May 2022 04:16 UTC

dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote

>>> My reasonable conclusion was a "proposition of power which is asserted
>>> by a larger population having a prevalence of a sexual disease"

>> Try that again in english, even google translate doesnt do
>> gobbledegook yet.

> Which word beyond "is" was too difficult for you?

The entire sentence is a steaming meaningless turd.

>>> is a natural intuition drawn from the historical context itself.

>> Ditto.

>>> Which then doesn't need a coerced justification of gender based
>>> political
>>> diatribe.

>> You wouldn't know what a gender based political diatribe was if it bit
>> you on your lard arse.

>>> It's much like asking if Boris was teleported to 18 century London
>>> would he
>>> have girded loins and be of sound mind since he has a "Let them eat
>>> cake"
>>> attitude...

>> Bullshit he has.

> I cannot ignore this wilful stupidity since here is evidence that Boris
> has a "Let them eat cake" attitude:

Bullshit he has.

> "Prime Minister Boris Johnson pictured holding up a birthday cake as he
> visits Bovingdon Primary Academy in Hertfordshire, a few hours before he
> received another cake back in London"
>
> <https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/15D22/production/_122987398_50022889771_54db72f28e_c.jpg>
>
> ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE:
>
> <https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-60121572>

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022

1789corella