From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard
right politics in the USA
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 07:44:16 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 30 May 2022 21:44 UTC

On Tue, 31 May 2022 06:44:46 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 31 May 2022 04:43:55 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 30 May 2022 19:47:47 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> They are so much like theist.
>>
>> Bullshit.

> To murder is to murder.

> Atheist murdered because another did not agree with their belief.

But not because they weren't atheists.

> So much like a theist.

Nothing like theists murdering other theists in fact..

>>> Atheist have killed many millions.
>>
>> Not because they are atheists, fuckwit.
>
> So you claim.

So we know.

> Yet look at who and why they murdered.

When you do that, you discover that those that ended
up dead starved to death when the state seized the food
they produced to feed those who didn't produce food.

>>> No because they are Child abusers.
>>
>> It is far from clear why they are burned.
>
> OK You don't seem to know much about religion.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

>>> OK Easy to have a lover, not so easy for his lover to take a
>>> pill....
>>
>> Because the church doesn't allow that, fuckwit.
>
> Then you are claiming the Church allows them to have lovers?

Nope.

> Now that is bullshit.

Having fun thrashing yet another straw man ?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022

1789corella