From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA
References: <t6t2o0$tik$1@dont-email.me> <pns59hp79es3mkocf74g27ee0rf14j49dt@4ax.com> <op.1mwydp0ubyq249@pvr2.lan> <frf79hhc0itfvmvj6e0j7icg8l785si7pv@4ax.com> <op.1mx4fntpbyq249@pvr2.lan> <dlu79hdf1ia4lhhv1pds4l66qlvn1fqggo@4ax.com> <op.1myeyay2byq249@pvr2.lan> <u4f89h1o5bun37fhnsmn7qhamr0pa1hsmf@4ax.com> <op.1myvi5babyq249@pvr2.lan> <th499htg5aogfda5m5p7kor482rjflfp8p@4ax.com> <op.1mzvnhjjbyq249@pvr2.lan> <51ba9hpmmmp8vaq2j9lre0klnosgv527qn@4ax.com> <op.1mz3z2c4byq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 16:26:57 -0700
 by: Mattb - Mon, 30 May 2022 23:26 UTC

On Tue, 31 May 2022 07:44:16 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 31 May 2022 06:44:46 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 31 May 2022 04:43:55 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Bullshit.
>
>> To murder is to murder.
>
>> Atheist murdered because another did not agree with their belief.
>
>But not because they weren't atheists.

So you claim.

>> So much like a theist.
>
>Nothing like theists murdering other theists in fact..

Atheist States have murdered millions.

>>> Not because they are atheists, fuckwit.
>>
>> So you claim.
>
>So we know.
>
>> Yet look at who and why they murdered.
>
>When you do that, you discover that those that ended
>up dead starved to death when the state seized the food
>they produced to feed those who didn't produce food.

Like the Democrats in the USA or leftist?

>>> It is far from clear why they are burned.
>>
>> OK You don't seem to know much about religion.
>
>You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

This is a subject I do know about.

>>> Because the church doesn't allow that, fuckwit.
>>
>> Then you are claiming the Church allows them to have lovers?
>
>Nope.

Then did you have a valid point?

>> Now that is bullshit.
>
>Having fun thrashing yet another straw man ?

>>> Nope, you never do.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022