From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard
right politics in the USA
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 11:52:41 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 31 May 2022 01:52 UTC

On Tue, 31 May 2022 09:26:57 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 31 May 2022 07:44:16 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 31 May 2022 06:44:46 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> To murder is to murder.
>>
>>> Atheist murdered because another did not agree with their belief.
>>
>> But not because they weren't atheists.
>
> So you claim.

So history proves.

>>> So much like a theist.
>>
>> Nothing like theists murdering other theists in fact..
>
> Atheist States have murdered millions.

Theist states have murdered far more.

>>> So you claim.
>>
>> So we know.
>>
>>> Yet look at who and why they murdered.
>>
>> When you do that, you discover that those that ended
>> up dead starved to death when the state seized the food
>> they produced to feed those who didn't produce food.

> Like the Democrats in the USA or leftist?

The Democrats in the USA or leftists have done nothing of the sort.

The problem in the USA is morbid obesity, stupid.

>>> OK You don't seem to know much about religion.
>>
>> You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> This is a subject I do know about.

Bullshit it is. As always you don't have a fucking clue about it.

>>> Then you are claiming the Church allows them to have lovers?
>>
>> Nope.

> Then did you have a valid point?

Even more pathetic than you usually manage.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022

1789corella