From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Republic assistant minister
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 21:25:24 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:25 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Only because their land mass is small.

>> Wrong, as always. The real reason is because theirs is
>> a failed state and the least stupid realise that and leave.

> They would never have left the EU of theyweren't a strong country in
> their own right.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
usually manage and that's saying something.

They left the EU because hordes of the dregs of the
EU showed up in their country and grabbed their
jobs and because the stupid EU kept telling them
what they could and couldn't do in their country.

>>> Why wouldn't you try to hang on to your colonies?

>> Because that never works and they should have
>> noticed when the yanks kicked them out of theirs.

> England could still have Australia if it wanted.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
usually manage and that's saying something.

> We would never had had a war with them.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
usually manage and that's saying something.

>>> Liz's Mum lived to 100 so she can't have been that much of a drunk.

>> Wrong, as always. Why should the poms be paying for her grog when
>> she is part of one of the richest group of parasites in the country ?
>> Its what killed Liz's sister very early on too.

> She was actually a heavy smoker.

And a drunk. She didnt die of lung cancer or a heart attack.

> It is always smoking that kills rather than drinking.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
usually manage and that's saying something.

She ended up with fatal burns because she was a drunk.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022

1789corella