From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard
right politics in the USA
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 10:22:49 +1000
<8g12ahl9vg6akv4idtkon4enr44k36ebld@4ax.com> <op.1ngt3kpbbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<ccb2aht4gq100pbcmc3fje2u2fgg24cvb2@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 00:22 UTC

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 09:46:39 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 08:29:34 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 07:06:21 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> "QAmon" a Filipino Pig farmer?
>>> I don't bother with CNN, Washington Post, told you what papers, I
>>> read, not that I swallow much of it.
>>
>>> You won't be living there for much more.
>>
>> Bullshit.

> You have a suggestion otherwise?

Do nothing watch Biden lose the Congress in the mid terms,
do nothing until the next full election, get returned as prez
again, but still not able to do anything due to the repugs
having control of congress again, just like with Obama.

> No one else does

Bullshit.

> Coward of Kabul Biden is a weak unelected "leader"

How odd that you fools can't even convince even
one of the judges trump appointed of that.

> Both China and Russia know this
> <https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/10/putin-nuclear-weapons-us-intelligence-avril-haines>

Just because that shit rag claims something../

>>> "If Biden gets in you're going to end up with a depression the likes
>>> of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a
>>> country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
>>
>> Just because that fool claims something...
>>
>>> You *SEE* any indication Trump is wrong?
>>
>> Yep, it has never happened in the USA, not even in the
>> great depression or the countless others before that.

> Plenty died of starvation

Bullshit they did.

> and that was without Biden!

The current problem is morbid obesity, not starvation, stupid.

The only ones that die of starvation in the modern first world
are bulimics, anorexics, alcoholics and drug addicts.

> Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to
> f**k things up’

Sure, but thats not the worst depression the USA has
ever seen and there is no possibility what so ever of
even Biden being able to lose the country.

>>> https://tinyurl.com/27hscsv3

>>> Trump never had a weaponized justice system that for "gun control"
>>> propaganda purposes allowed and set-up the shooting murder of 22 souls
>>> inside a school.
>>
>> Biden didn't either.

> Biden's crime gang are out to murder Justice Brett Kavanaugh

BULLSHIT

> to replace him with a Democrat stooge

Corse Trump never did that with a trump stooge, eh ?

>>> Howard did similar in Hobart Tasmania.
>>
>> You seriously claiming that Howard had Bryant shoot
>> all those people just to get the gun laws changed ?

> Not impossible

BULLSHIT.

> for the "lying rodent"

Just because him enemy called him that...

> He did have Moslem's boat peoples babies thrown overboard in high sea.

Bullshit he did.

>> You really are off with the fucking fairys.
>>
> Try looking at dot that don't connect properly Rod.
>>
>>> Bryant could not drive a car,
>>
>> Wrong.

> OK the stories been changed did he have a drivers license?

Irrelevant. He didnt have a license to shoot people.

>>> did not live in Hobart hours drive away,
>>> he had no firearms license
>>
>> Didn't need one.
>>
> Everyone else did

Nope, not in Tasmania at the time.

>>> the Firearm used was from Melbourne police Auction.
>>
>> He didnt have just one firearm. And the ammo didnt come
>> from any Melbourne police auction.
>>
> Well the police's gun shop sold it to him

Bullshit they did.

>>> <https://www.britannica.com/event/Port-Arthur-Massacre>
>>
>> Just because some fuckwit claims something...

>>> Hasn't changed one bit for decades, but is not a troll, mainly pretty
>>> correct, a lot of REAL self opinionated people don't like ugly truth..
>>> Rod Speed like you has problems connecting the dots (media hypnosis)
>>> to see the real picture.

>>> Everything that happens in the US affects Australia and the world.
>>
>> Bullshit. Their 2nd amendment doesn't.

> They change that Biden's crime gang will come then after MattB

No chance, they know fools like that are irrelevant.

>>> Why a absolute criminal Gang that stole most peoples vote is
>>> dangerous,
>>
>> And some clown that gets loons to storm the Capitol isn't ?
>>
> That has been proved a lie/false flag

Nope, we have the video, stupid.

> the FBI opened the doors from the inside

Bullshit they did. It is hardly surprising that some of the capital cops
were trumptards.

>>> But Biden has seen everyone in the US can get a crack pipe before his
>>> WWIII ends the world!
>>
>> There will be no WW3, you watch.
>>
>>> You hungry yet?
>>> <https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2022/june/stock-up-on-foods-experts-ministers-urge-people-to-prepare-for-global-famine>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/22fj82d3
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something...
>>
> Maybe the ALL seeing All knowing MattB can confirm
> We are out of lettuce

Nope, and the shortage is due to the floods, stupid.

> (now it's gone people want it)

Stiff shit for them.

>>> Biden did that!
>>
>> Another bare faced lie.
>>
>>> You still rather have him than a elected president Donald Trump.
>>
>> Biden won't be able to do anything once the mid terms happen.

> Then the treason charges start and the hanging till dead begins,

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

> will be thousand's found guilty not only Democrats, Rino's aswell and
> their families and friends. cohorts of them as well

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

They don't even do lynch mobs anymore.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022