From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard
right politics in the USA
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 14:39:45 +1000
<o9q3dhpp516qa9qdq4oq2dcerc4ib04u4v@4ax.com> <op.1pdd0uzibyq249@pvr2.lan>
<jhs3dh9ftgumr9k52mo5rh3fcml9umv0ka@4ax.com> <op.1pdewvfkbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<s034dh5mqfk4dp83f5rkfag6b401m3rv2i@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 04:39 UTC

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 10:53:53 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 09:15:57 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 09:06:21 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Your opinion not mine,
>>
>> Yours is a dud with FDR and the great depression.

> Your a sucker for yank propaganda

You are the one with that problem.

> He really proved gutless in dealing with Ordogs mate Stalin.

There was never any possibility of telling Stalin
to go and fuck himself when the war had ended,
mostly being won by Stalin eventually.

> Literally allowed Soviets to develop nuclear weapons.

More of your mindless bullshit. It was the spies like the Rosenburgs
that did that. And once it became obvious that nukes work, the
russians would eventually have worked out how to do that even
if the spies like the Rosenburgs had not told them how it was done.

> I remember at school have compulsory videos about a nuclear attack.
> Apparently the story they had
> Was crouch down put your head between your legs and kiss your ass
> goodbye!

More of your mindless bullshit. If there wasnt any possibility
of getting to a nuke proof bomb shelter, that approach would
have been better than doing nothing and there never was any
kiss you arse goodbye involved.

>>> Ike was a failure in WWII.

>> Bullshit he was and he wasnt the president then, stupid.

> Your a sucker for yank propaganda

You are the one with that problem.

> he had more casualties than he should have and unreported.

He wasnt the president then, stupid.

> Virtually a war criminal then he allowed
> Russian troops to take Berlin.

He never had any possibility of stopping that
happening and wasnt the president then, stupid.

>>> That's true, it needs cleaning up.
>>
>> He is doing nothing of the sort, just hijacking it.

> He's cleaning up,

Nope, just hijacking the repugs.

> without Trumps endorsement the RINO's have no chance

Because he has hijacked the repugs.

>>> That's true, it needs cleaning up.
>>
>> He is doing nothing of the sort, just hijacking it.

> He's cleaning up,

Nope, just hijacking the repugs.

> without Trumps endorsement the RINO's have no chance

Because he has hijacked the repugs.

>>> He is forcing much needed change,
>>
>> Not to the USA he isnt anymore.

> What's you corrupt lying thief "mate"Biden doing in case of nuclear
> bombing

There won't be any nuke bombing.

And Biden is no mate of mine.

He is in fact choosing not to wipe out the russian troop
and military hardware that is invading the Ukraine to
minimise the risk of Putin actually being stupid enough
to nuke anyone.

> crouch down put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye!
> https://youtu.be/N-5d7V4Sbqk

Just because some fool claims something...

>>> the swamp don't like it.

>> The swamp voted him out.

> Using voter fraud and weaponized DOJ, etc.

Just another bare faced lie.

<reams of your respewed rabid yankee propaganda and lies flushed where it
belongs>

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022