From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Subject: Re: Win 11
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 20:52:53 +1100
References: <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net> <m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com> <iu0mhsFksfcU1@mid.individual.net> <njamngplrr77rsv62vf61p12m8crcq6ruj@4ax.com> <iu196vFo2piU1@mid.individual.net> <8s8nng1a3sknkird5o07gkh1kpklhubcnq@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:52 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Cat urine around home keeps rodents away
>>
>>Bullshit. Cats love my jungle and trees and I still get rodents.
>>
> Only the ones the cat brings you

Wrong, as always. No cat has ever brought any rodent to me.

Quite a few have got into the house and ended up dead when I poisoned them.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Win 11

By: Max on Mon, 25 Oct 2021

95Max