From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Subject: Re: Win 11
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 21:44:25 +1100
References: <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net> <slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0m97FkqvfU1@mid.individual.net> <slf8uq$13e$1@gioia.aioe.org> <aeamng5akpfrc3llla3hjuq8t4hp77p0ua@4ax.com> <iu193iFo270U1@mid.individual.net> <7p8nngt9clijt26fn4rvjkpa1pj0358sa4@4ax.com> <iu1ug5FrvrhU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 10:44 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 20:50:56 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>>That's not Liz, stupid. And even you should have noticed
>>>that she doesn't build roads or airports either. And it isn't
>>>legal to build an airport or road where my house is, we
>>>already have an airport on the other side of the hill and
>>>a road in front of my house and it will never be widened.
>
>> All done by laws she has had passed
>
>She had nothing to do with any of them.

Only her Authority and signature makes them law
--
Petzl
Australia's parliament needs to obey our Constitutions,

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Win 11

By: Max on Mon, 25 Oct 2021

95Max