From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Subject: Re: Win 11
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 04:08:00 +1100
References: <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net> <slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0m97FkqvfU1@mid.individual.net> <slf8uq$13e$1@gioia.aioe.org> <aeamng5akpfrc3llla3hjuq8t4hp77p0ua@4ax.com> <iu193iFo270U1@mid.individual.net> <7p8nngt9clijt26fn4rvjkpa1pj0358sa4@4ax.com> <iu1ug5FrvrhU1@mid.individual.net> <e2knng1it8fhg9ekefee5bil9ke8dhvaf6@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:08 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> All done by laws she has had passed
>>
>>She had nothing to do with any of them.
>>
> Only her Authority and signature makes them law

There is no signature of hers involved. There isn't even a GG signature
involved either.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Win 11

By: Max on Mon, 25 Oct 2021