From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Eng v SL U19s feed
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 20:18:10 +0100
References: <8rKdnZW8MLQlrJ7-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <gZHMK.817388$J0r9.680905@fx11.iad> <6qqdnVdi_oXB7p7-nZ2dnZfqn_vNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <hst6ghpmil1hj89j7qa0rs4rumbms0nk4u@4ax.com> <ER6dndU4nI9S5p7-nZ2dnZfqn_rNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <a0c7ghtbu42pv99vesh59sbijrb36me00i@4ax.com> <ZaudnWSvjd-7Jp7-nZ2dnZfqnPXNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <jif7ghptsl6smborhjnea7umg2qpo8pl2c@4ax.com> <CAWdncqts9p1Tp7-nZ2dnZfqn_XNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
 by: max.it - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 19:18 UTC

On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 20:08:49 +0100, Farmer Giles <giles@nospam.com>
wrote:

>On 22/08/2022 18:40, max.it wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 18:23:10 +0100, Farmer Giles <giles@nospam.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I couldn't give a toss what you are, but the question should have been
>>> clear enough even for a low IQ person like you.
>>>
>> Of course I understand. That's why you have a question mark on your
>> question. You would love to know what my religion and politics are, it
>> shows through your seething rabid hate filled ramblings.
>
>You're not just a low intelligence specimen - but clearly unhinged.

>>> Yes, that's right. I was even with Clive at Plassey, had dozens of
>>> slaves on my plantation. Always plenty of Irish on our coat tails as
>>> well wherever we went.
>>
>> You sure do.
>> Loyalist are like an unloved dog that English gentlemen keep around
>> for bloodsports.
>> The English gentleman will Toss the dog a little treat every now and
>> then to keep the pet loyal, he'll get him to do little tricks for the
>> amusement of his friends.
>> The English gentleman means everything to the dog, it's his whole
>> world he will do anything to keep his master happy but ultimately the
>> dogs future will be decided by the English gentleman because he
>> doesn't love his dog as much as his dog loves him .
>> The English gentleman has outgrown blood sports and its something that
>> is frowned upon amongst his gentile friends but it's all his dog
>> knows, so one day the English gentleman will take his loyal old dog
>> for a walk and humanely put it down without much thought or remorse.
>
>Yep, a nutcase.
>

>>> No wonder they want to come, but
>>>
>>> You and your type know all about hate. Blown up any woman and children
>>> lately?
>>>
>> Are you suggesting that I have blown up women and children before?
>
>No, but it's something that your countrymen have indulged in in very
>recent times. So the question is reasonable considering your fondness
>for blaming present-day people for any sins of the past.

>>> Mind reader too eh? Come back when your IQ is higher than your shoe size
>>> - which will be never.
>>>

>> Anyone who has read the literature would know what it's about
>> obviously you didn't and dont.
>> At least I have shoes.
>>
>> max.it
>
>No doubt, and that's probably where that tiny brain of yours is located.

Right, it's clear that you know nothing and have nothing to offer
apart from insults and abuse. This is typical behaviour from someone
who wishes they have won first prize in the lottery of life and
pretends that they have.

There might be an institution somewhere that will have you. Have you
tried the orange order or hibernians?

Be seeing you.

max.it

SubjectRepliesAuthor