Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 20:34:09 +0100
Subject: Re: Eng v SL U19s feed
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
References: <8rKdnZW8MLQlrJ7-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <gZHMK.817388$J0r9.680905@fx11.iad> <6qqdnVdi_oXB7p7-nZ2dnZfqn_vNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <hst6ghpmil1hj89j7qa0rs4rumbms0nk4u@4ax.com> <ER6dndU4nI9S5p7-nZ2dnZfqn_rNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <a0c7ghtbu42pv99vesh59sbijrb36me00i@4ax.com> <ZaudnWSvjd-7Jp7-nZ2dnZfqnPXNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <jif7ghptsl6smborhjnea7umg2qpo8pl2c@4ax.com> <CAWdncqts9p1Tp7-nZ2dnZfqn_XNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <n8l7gh1gs0t7jclfp4eh4masap47uc5u68@4ax.com>
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 19:34 UTC

On 22/08/2022 20:18, max.it wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 20:08:49 +0100, Farmer Giles <giles@nospam.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 22/08/2022 18:40, max.it wrote:

>>> Of course I understand. That's why you have a question mark on your
>>> question. You would love to know what my religion and politics are, it
>>> shows through your seething rabid hate filled ramblings.
>>
>> You're not just a low intelligence specimen - but clearly unhinged.

>>> You sure do.
>>> Loyalist are like an unloved dog that English gentlemen keep around
>>> for bloodsports.
>>> The English gentleman will Toss the dog a little treat every now and
>>> then to keep the pet loyal, he'll get him to do little tricks for the
>>> amusement of his friends.
>>> The English gentleman means everything to the dog, it's his whole
>>> world he will do anything to keep his master happy but ultimately the
>>> dogs future will be decided by the English gentleman because he
>>> doesn't love his dog as much as his dog loves him .
>>> The English gentleman has outgrown blood sports and its something that
>>> is frowned upon amongst his gentile friends but it's all his dog
>>> knows, so one day the English gentleman will take his loyal old dog
>>> for a walk and humanely put it down without much thought or remorse.
>>
>> Yep, a nutcase.

>>> Are you suggesting that I have blown up women and children before?
>>
>> No, but it's something that your countrymen have indulged in in very
>> recent times. So the question is reasonable considering your fondness
>> for blaming present-day people for any sins of the past.

>>> Anyone who has read the literature would know what it's about
>>> obviously you didn't and dont.
>>> At least I have shoes.
>>>
>>> max.it
>>
>> No doubt, and that's probably where that tiny brain of yours is located.
>>

> Right, it's clear that you know nothing and have nothing to offer
> apart from insults and abuse. This is typical behaviour from someone
> who wishes they have won first prize in the lottery of life and
> pretends that they have.
>
> There might be an institution somewhere that will have you. Have you
> tried the orange order or hibernians?
>
> Be seeing you.

Yep, a lunatic. A low-life one to boot. Get back to the bog that you
crept out of.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Eng v SL U19s feed

By: Richard Dixon on Sun, 21 Aug 2022