Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 01:16:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX
- Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 08:16 UTC

On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 6:20:50 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/24/2022 9:05 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> > On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 1:58:48 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >> I have been telling you for a LLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time We are all put
> >> in a MATRIX by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths, with Mind
> >> Control Technology and Supercomputer AI.
> >>
> >> You didn't listen to me.
> >>
> >> Erin Valenti was MURDERED by the EVIL US Govt CIA NSA Psychopaths,
> >> because she knows too much.
> >>
> >> EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths might MURDER ME in the near future,
> >> just like they did to Erin Valenti, Targeted Individual.
> >>
> >> I already SHOWED YOU ALL, how deep the rabbit hole goes, with my posts
> >> about Neuroweapons, Supercomputer AI and HOW all of you were put in a
> >> MATRIX for the last 15 years and being MIND CONTROLLED and REMOTELY
> >> OPERATED by the MI6 MI5 CIA NSA psychopaths.
> >>

> >> It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX - Erin
> >> Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
> >>
> >> ===========================================================================
> >>

> >> Erin Valenti even told her family in fear: “It’s all a game. It’s a
> >> thought experiment. We’re in the Matrix.” After this last phone call,
> >> Erin’s family could no longer contact her.
> >>
> >> The Strange Disappearance and Death of Silicon Valley Entrepreneur Erin
> >> Valenti
> >> https://www.nspirement.com/2022/03/06/strange-death-of-erin-valenti.html
> >>

> >> March 6, 2022
> >>
> >> In 1999, the movie The Matrix took the world by storm. This movie
> >> depicts a world where everyone is trapped inside a simulated reality.
> >> The people living in the world only serve as energy sources for the
> >> intelligent machines so that they can sense the world. A quote from The
> >> Matrix says: “What is real? How do you define real? If you’re talking
> >> about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see,
> >> then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. This
> >> is the world that you know.” Most people only saw it simply as a movie
> >> but it wasn’t until the strange disappearance of a well-known and
> >> successful Silicon Valley tech company CEO, Erin Valenti, that people
> >> started to have a new perspective.
> >>
> >> Erin Valenti was born in 1986 in New York City, USA to an ordinary
> >> family. As a child, she was very energetic and full of “bright ideas”.
> >> Erin Valenti was a high achiever and very passionate about charity.
> >> After graduating with honors from Georgetown University with a degree in
> >> business administration, she got a job as a venture capitalist at Summit
> >> Partners and headed a fund of up to US$20 billion on her own.
> >>
> >> In 2011, Erin Valenti met Harrison Weinstein, a psychologist, and moved
> >> to Salt Lake City, Utah. They founded Tinker Ventures, a company
> >> specializing in innovation and product development. Erin’s business
> >> acumen and innovative nature led to the rapid growth of her company, and
> >> in just eight years, she was leading a team of 120 people, capturing
> [...]

"I try to doctor, but increasingly he does not need SF films as he lives in a fantasy world of his own making ... RH

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX

By: Robert Henderson on Wed, 24 Aug 2022

9Robert Henderson