Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 17:30:11 +0100
Subject: Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX - Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 16:30 UTC

On 25/08/2022 16:59, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/25/2022 5:10 AM, Farmer Giles wrote:

>>> West is INFESTED with completely worthless confused gender,
>>> cocksucking, LOW IQ wackos and weirdos like you who are WASTING
>>> VALUABLE OXYGEN on this planet.
>>>

>>> Earth MUST BE "RUTHLESSLY PURGED" of all you useless vermin to make
>>> human species "respectable" in the Universe.
>>>

>> Tut, tut, you rally are a very angry girl. Surely things are not that
>> bad in Southall.
>>

> West is INFESTED with completely worthless confused gender, cocksucking,
> LOW IQ wackos and weirdos like you who are WASTING VALUABLE OXYGEN on
> this planet.
>

> Earth MUST BE "RUTHLESSLY PURGED" of all you useless vermin to make
> human species "respectable" in the Universe.

Calm down girl. Seems like you're suffering the after effects of FGM.

We did stop that sort of thing over there when we tried to civilise the
place, but I gather it's all coming back since we left - even in Southall.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX

By: Robert Henderson on Wed, 24 Aug 2022

9Robert Henderson