Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 12:12:52 +0100
Subject: Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX
- Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
<Wn0OK.965175$JVi.315565@fx17.iad>
<k7SdnSmhM68QA5X-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
<mA1OK.109231$Eh2.27028@fx41.iad>
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 11:12 UTC

On 26/08/2022 11:50, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/26/2022 3:22 AM, Farmer Giles wrote:

>>> Open CHALLENGE.
>>>
>>> You and me with exactly the SAME GUN, any time, any where.
>>>
>>> We will see who will WET ITS PANTIES, RUN and HIDE BEHIND ITS WHORE
>>> MOM and CRY, I don't wanna die.
>>>

>>> You are a fucking FILTHY LOW IQ COWARD WASP.
>>>
>>> You will NEVER accept the challenge.
>>>
>>> POC didn't know that it is VERY EASY to INTIMIDATE COWARD WASP RACE.
>>>
>>> You put a GUN to a WASP's head, "it" will WET ITS PANTIES and BEG FOR
>>> MERCY and CRY, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please
>>> don't kill me.
>>>

>> An Irishman, an Indian man, a British man, and a Scottish man are
>> riding in a plane. The pilot shouts back, "We need to lose some weight
>> or we'll crash!" So the Irishman throws out some beer and saying, "We
>> got enough of that in our country." The Indian throws out some curry
>> and says, "We got enough off that in our country." The Scottish man
>> throws some bagpipes off and says, "We got enough of that in our
>> country." Then the British man picks up the Indian and chucks him off
>> the plane saying, "We got enough off them in our country.
>>

> Indians should have used the SAME STANDARD and "MERCILESSLY MASSACRED
> and SLAUGHTERED" every british racist genocidal WASP THIEF in India.
>
> If they did, India would still have $45 Trillion WEALTH STOLEN by the
> EVIL BIBLE THUMPING WHITE CHRISTIAN BRITISH "THIEVES".

In your dreams.

> You DIDN'T take up the CHALLENGE, which means you already WET YOUR PANTIES.
>
> Did you already run and HIDE behind your WHORE WHITE MOM too?

Ok, Southall High St 3.00pm today. You'll recognise me easily, 6' 6"
tall with rippling muscles. I don't need a gun, I'll just tear your puny
frame apart with my bare hands.

Actually, you'll be ok, we don't harm girls here - unlike some cultures

> Open CHALLENGE.
>
> You and me with exactly the SAME GUN, any time, any where.
>
> We will see who will WET ITS PANTIES, RUN and HIDE BEHIND ITS WHORE MOM
> and CRY, I don't wanna die.
>

> You are a fucking FILTHY LOW IQ COWARD WASP.
>
> You will NEVER accept the challenge.
>
> POC didn't know that it is VERY EASY to INTIMIDATE COWARD WASP RACE.
>
> You put a GUN to a WASP's head, "it" will WET ITS PANTIES and BEG FOR
> MERCY and CRY, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't
> kill me.

In which case it's hard to understand how a few thousand British managed
to conquer and subdue millions of Indians.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX

By: Robert Henderson on Wed, 24 Aug 2022

9Robert Henderson