From: martin.c...@round-midnight.org.uk
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Re: Real-time Flying Scotsman?
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 13:07:04 +0000
 by: martin.c...@round-midnight.org.uk - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 13:07 UTC

On 19/02/2022 12:54, Graeme Wall wrote:
> On 19/02/2022 12:27, martin.coffee@round-midnight.org.uk wrote:

>>> What's wrong with having a sacrificial gmail address for companies to
>>> use? Not difficult to have a second or third address on your phone
>>> and abandon it if/when it gets abused.
>>>
>> Too much hassle.  It's a painful process setting up google email
>> addresses.
>>
>> I like to provide each organisation I have a dealing with a unique
>> email address.
>
> And that's not a hassle to set up?

No effort to set up at all.

I have my own domain and the email is set up so "everything else" is
forwarded to one particular email address. I just decide to use
idiots@....... or something on the web form and the rest is done for me.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Real-time Flying Scotsman?

By: Recliner on Mon, 14 Feb 2022