From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Subject: Re: PC World - Trans woman competes against girls as young as 12
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
References: <409eed15-fa49-4bec-848c-a98d5973a7den@googlegroups.com> <1745362f187549f0$2$1229296$48d358de@news.thundernews.com> <a233b367-67ba-4d94-a6e0-4b78fb7e55ben@googlegroups.com> <17453a7f3210f183$5$826775$4ed35ede@news.thundernews.com> <d1211d93-cdbe-4483-a426-639ed3fa9654n@googlegroups.com> <17454a5a16e55281$2$253831$52d342df@news.thundernews.com> <4d1da067-9b26-4e54-b1ae-9fd10f7d7441n@googlegroups.com> <174584905717430c$29$1229296$48d358de@news.thundernews.com> <573671db-1f14-4bd5-9708-a05b7237902dn@googlegroups.com> <1745d1e5e0069cc5$181$1229296$48d358de@news.thundernews.com> <a276a9d1-2115-4220-a458-5a9ab20e7a31n@googlegroups.com> <17461c9ff6b6436e$153$261275$4cd35cde@news.thundernews.com> <0a1e9af5-7db7-4633-96c4-98bda77d22ccn@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 14:51:37 +0000
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 14:51 UTC

On Wed, 22 Feb 2023 02:23:29 -0800, Robert Henderson wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 9:49:46 AM UTC,
> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Feb 2023 03:25:08 -0800, Robert Henderson wrote:

what_are_the_72_other_genders/

>> > "Absolutely, nurse. They generally fails so miserably that they are
>> > cast into a dreadful depression...." RH
>> Thanks for ADMITTING that you are TOO DUMB and SCARED to compete with
>> me in an IQ test.
>
> "Is this Subcontinental unusual slow, doctor..." RH

No, lunatic Robert Henderson.

It's time for the nurses to CLEAN up your frothy mouth and anus. You keep
forgetting the difference between mouth and anus.

Get back into your padded cell.

This INDIAN TIGER "PUT FEAR OF GOD" in the ENTIRE EVIL US Govt Psychopaths
for the last 16 years and FORCED them to WET and SHIT in their PANTIES,
despite having NO power.

Imagine If I have POWER.

Putin/Russia DON'T KNOW how to FORCE the EVIL WESTERN WHITE THIEVES to go
down on their knees and BEG FOR MERCY./

I do.

EVERY American president and congress clowns LIVED/LIVE IN FEAR of the
EVIL SHADOW US GOVT DEEP STATE CIA NSA MI6 PSYCHOPATHS their entire lives
and they DIDNT/DONT know WHO these DEEP STATE is, and HOW TO INVESTIGATE
and DESTROY THEM.

NOT even a single fucking US president or the rest of the pale skinned LOW
IQ CONGRESS CLOWNS who themselves LIVE IN FEAR of CIA NSA FBI MI6.

Compare them with me.

I DONT have ANY power, I never worked for law enforcement, never trained
in spying and YET I "investigated and EXPOSED" some of the EVIL Shadow US
Govt CIA NSA FBI Deep state psychopaths who MURDERED JFK, RFK, journo
Michael Hastings, Entrepreneur Erin Valenti and Aliens Whistleblower Phil
Schneider.

WORST PART is, the EVIL US GOVT Potus, Congress COwards and the regular
FBI CIA NSA COPS STILL have NO BALLS to INVESTIGATE the EVIL SHADOW US
GOVT DEEP STATE.

See, HOW MANY evil deep state mercenary psychopaths I EXPOSED including
their NAMES, HOME ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS and PUBLICLY POSTED this on
internet and even fucking EMAILED to CIA NSA from their websites and told
them I did it and CHALLENGED the disease infested cocksucking, anuses
sucking, rim jobbing, confused gender CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths to
REVEAL MY REAL NAME to the public.

CALL SIS at 800-201-3742 and ASK THE MERCENARY PSYCHOPATHS ROBERT BASTIDA,
JOHN SPESAK, MIKE KIRKENDALL WHY THEY ARE "TORTURING MILLIONS OF
AMERICANS" with DEWs
https://groups.google.com/g/talk.politics.guns/c/FLKs50SU2cU/m/JDrL7rlABQAJ

I HUMILIATED, CHALLENGED and THREATENED them for 16 fucking years BUT YET,
they have NO BALLS to FIGHT ME from the front, because western whites
NEVER had BRAVERY GENE, they ONLY HAD "DECEPTION GENE" which is why they
always us SMILE, SHAKE HANDS, BACK STAB and KILL Modus Operandi their
ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

I am the REAL WORLD NEO.

NOT the LOW IQ pale skinned clowns LIKE YOU who LIVE IN FEAR and WET THEIR
PANTIES to even SAY anything about CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 trannies and
confused genders.

I am the ONLY person on the planet who can SAVE HUMAN SPECIES from being
NEURALLY ENSLAVED and TORTURED FOREVER by the EVIL shadow US Govt BUT
unfortunately REAL WORLD is NOT HOLLYWOOD and hence I can ONLY SAVE HUMAN
SPECIES "if" I have SOME power or a PLATFORM or MEDIA HELP.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o PC World - Trans woman competes against girls as young as 12

By: Robert Henderson on Sat, 18 Feb 2023

23Robert Henderson