From: charlese...@btinternet.com (Charles Ellson)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Re: OT: Excel
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 20:56:45 +0000
References: <874klm91s4.fsf@yahoo.co.uk> <rp3fqg$81d$1@dont-email.me> <rp3goc$fn7$1@dont-email.me> <D$3zjxPVxUtfFA8e@perry.uk> <rp3kln$f87$1@dont-email.me> <O$lwDlZeZhtfFAtA@perry.uk> <rp5fb8$p1a$2@dont-email.me> <+2isxEpChktfFA7V@perry.uk> <rp5ils$f4r$2@dont-email.me> <fK$kuHu1wptfFAMz@perry.uk> <rp6780$uss$1@dont-email.me> <XQ+G4H4xY2tfFA84@perry.uk> <kbvo3hpo73i8d7ir6rrh18hk12tb7e9d7i@4ax.com> <t1i0bu$tg1$1@dont-email.me> <vqfp3hh6go5ocn1e5au68fqn00vh4u62kp@4ax.com>
 by: Charles Ellson - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 20:56 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 18:59:52 +0000, Scott
<newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 14:48:30 +0000,
>martin.coffee@round-midnight.org.uk wrote:
>
>>On 24/03/2022 14:18, Scott wrote:

>>> What does this crap have to do with the subject, which is redundancies
>>> at P&O?
>>
>>Look at the date of the message you're replying to!
>
>On my newsreader (Agent) every message in the thread is showing as
>24/03/2022.

It looks like your indexing might be corrupted.
("Repair selected folder" on my ancient copy?)

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o OT: Excel

By: Scott on Thu, 24 Mar 2022

6Scott