From: newsgro...@gefion.myzen.co.uk (Scott)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Re: OT: Excel
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 21:39:28 +0000
References: <rp3fqg$81d$1@dont-email.me> <rp3goc$fn7$1@dont-email.me> <D$3zjxPVxUtfFA8e@perry.uk> <rp3kln$f87$1@dont-email.me> <O$lwDlZeZhtfFAtA@perry.uk> <rp5fb8$p1a$2@dont-email.me> <+2isxEpChktfFA7V@perry.uk> <rp5ils$f4r$2@dont-email.me> <fK$kuHu1wptfFAMz@perry.uk> <rp6780$uss$1@dont-email.me> <XQ+G4H4xY2tfFA84@perry.uk> <kbvo3hpo73i8d7ir6rrh18hk12tb7e9d7i@4ax.com> <t1i0bu$tg1$1@dont-email.me> <vqfp3hh6go5ocn1e5au68fqn00vh4u62kp@4ax.com> <mfmp3hh08lpc6gdpt74okoo6dr2k83v8v0@4ax.com>
 by: Scott - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 21:39 UTC

Found it (not where I expected).

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o OT: Excel