From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.france,nl.politiek,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,uk.legal,aus.politics
Subject: Re: -- (DRAFT 16B - EIN SOF THESIS) SALE POLICE CORRUPTION AS MATTERS
OF DEFAMATION BY LIBELLOUS TESTIMONY AND FABRICATION OF EVIDENCE in advancing
an IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN CAUSE ("HIJACKING THE WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL /
EVASION OF PARADIGM EQUIVALENCE TO GERMAN NAZISM")
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 17:23:25 +1100
<kouqs0Fjj22U3@mid.individual.net> <kourjpFjj25U1@mid.individual.net>
<kp0goiFt99iU1@mid.individual.net> <kp0hdvFt99lU3@mid.individual.net>
<kp1bgbF38csU1@mid.individual.net> <kp3pn0Fgo65U1@mid.individual.net>
<kpf1maFsr1fU3@mid.individual.net> <kpgfrfF6l6iU3@mid.individual.net>
<kplf7gF4eh8U1@mid.individual.net> <kpr64dF5330U4@mid.individual.net>
<oaycnUOO5s6fotr4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<kqqsqpFcd57U1@mid.individual.net> <kqu8bqFu16lU1@mid.individual.net>
<kr34n7Fomd8U1@mid.individual.net> <kr3thoFuei6U1@mid.individual.net>
<kr54ctF6589U2@mid.individual.net> <kr57j6F6589U3@mid.individual.net>
<kr61u9Fa1pqU4@mid.individual.net> <kr84c5Fn3q2U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: dolf - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 06:23 UTC

ACTING SGT JASON MCCOY BY LETTER DATED 30 MAY 2017 AND POST MARKED 1916
HOURS ON 5 JUNE 2017 (RECEIVED: 7 JUNE 2017): "I am writing on behalf of
the Wellington Liquor Accord (WLA) which is a partnership of Licensed
Venue Operators, Wellington Shire, RAAF, Police, RAV and other
interested parties... The accord has been advised that your behaviour on
licensed premises recently (ie. no date or details given) was
unacceptable during an incident at THE STAR HOTEL, SALE.

The accord members discussed this matter at their last meeting and as
result you are now banned from attending any and all Accord Licensed
Premises in the Wellington area. This banning is effective immediately
and remains in force for a period of 12 months.

This will mean you are not permitted to attend any licensed premises in
the Wellington Shire until after Tuesday 29 MAY, 2018"

A DIARY NOTE DATED 8 JUNE 2017 STATED: "Whilst I am still yet to
finalise this latest #304 - *RABBIT* chapter with these inclusions and
which I will by the time of my attendance at the next Wellington Liquor
Accord meeting of 1000 HOURS on 11 JULY, 2017 at the CRITERION HOTEL, SALE.

And it will be found, by the conveyance of real and un-emotive facts
against which I contend as ACTS OF WAR engaged by others in their
MATERIAL SUPPORT OF EXTREMIST IDEOLOGIES ACCOMPANYING ACTS OF TERRORISM.

THAT NO CONDUCT OF MINE CAN BE CONSTITUTED AS "BEHAVING IN UNACCEPTABLE
WAYS; BOTH IN AND AROUND SUCH LICENSED PREMISES."

And if persons who are as proud as peacocks, should ever be confronted
by such conduct, it is because I am striving with an equivalent mode of
consciousness so that I may with mathematical precision, grasp the
CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING (viz a viz KANTIAN metaphysics as CRITIQUE
OF PURE REASON published in 1791 CE) which I then require for my anti-
terrorism."

NOTE AS EVIDENCE OF RATIONAL AND DIRECTED THINKING: THE PROPOSITION OF
ANY ONTIC CONCEPT WAS PUBLICLY DIVULGED UPON 8 OCTOBER 2017 AND THE
POSSIBILITY OF IT THEN FUNCTIONING AS A CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING #304
SELECTOR THEN MATERIALISED SIX YEARS LATER AS OCCURRING AFTER 29 JULY
2023 AND THEREFORE THE STATEMENT WAS / IS INHERENTLY REASONED

#542 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #304 as [#10, #2, #70, #400, #50, #10] =
bâʻath (H1204): {UMBRA: #472 % #41 = #21} 1) to terrify, startle, fall
upon, dismay, *BE* *OVERTAKEN* *BY* *SUDDEN* *TERROR*; 1a) (Niphal) to
be terrified; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to fall upon, overwhelm; 1b2) to terrify;

Does the possibility someone might be cognising events into the future
(as now manifested some 2340 days later) disturb you such that you fail
to convey even a modicum of a professional respect to their former
police service as a capability to reasonably contend that if a person is
reaching for a knife as a weapon with their comrade attempting to
intervene that it would likely have adverse repercussions for which a
SNAP SHOT (ie. a witticism coined in the 1670s by John Dryden, by
analogy to criticism as being a critical judgment passed or expressed)
PHOTOGRAPH was taken (eg: YOUR SNAP SEND SOLVE REQUEST WITH WELLINGTON
SHIRE COUNCIL was a phrase used by them on 8 NOVEMBER 2023) as
incontrovertible proof?

SALE POLICE ARE HABITUALLY CORRUPT INVOLVING MATTERS OF DEFAMATION BY
LIBELLOUS TESTIMONY AND FABRICATION OF EVIDENCE in advancing an IRISH
CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN CAUSE ("HIJACKING THE WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL /
EVASION OF PARADIGM EQUIVALENCE TO GERMAN NAZISM”) WHICH DOES NOT ACCORD
WITH THEIR OATH OF SERVICE AS SEDITIOUS.

It’s Kristallnacht on this 9 NOVEMBER…

27. We ought to firstly aggregate our continuing development in thought
as response and resolution to this 30 MAY / 8 JUNE 2017 dialogue as
travesty however (whilst I am not a mathematician but rather have an
informal interest within metatheory of logic and devising meta narrative
as propositional descriptors of processes) in relation to our concern
with the metaphysical premise where the PRAXIS pairing @526 = #75 -
FAILURE (SHIH) / @452 = #1 - CENTER (CHUNG) within the sōmatikōs
(G4985): *CORPOREALITY* since both are elements with a relativity to the
#451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY SPECTRUM, might by a state of an induced
flux as consequential to a #844 - μετακίνησις (metakínēsis) imposition
then become disenfranchised or excluded from certain privileges as
estranged / alienated and inaction over any resolution justified by
further slander of #233 - PROCLAMATION OF MADNESS as being a RELIGIOUS
MANIA --> SPIRITUAL SICKNESS --> MENTAL DISEASE by impetus of a
delusional stasis imposed trust within ROMAN CATHOLIC RITUAL WHOREDOM
for redemption as a hedonistic (let’s have a punt on the horse races
shall we?) hatred engaged in by IRISH REPUBLICANISM / RETURNED SERVICES
LEAGUE (RSL) protagonists.

#395 as [#60, #5, #50, #70, #10, #200] = xénos (G3581): {UMBRA: #385 %
#41 = #16} 1) a foreigner, a stranger; 1a) alien (from a person or a
thing); 1b) without the knowledge of, without a share in; 1c) new,
unheard of; 2) *ONE* *WHO* *RECEIVES* *AND* *ENTERTAINS* *ANOTHER*
*HOSPITABLY*; 2a) with whom he stays or lodges, a host;

G3581@{
  {@1: Sup: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI (#60); Ego: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI
(#60)},
  {@2: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#125); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#65)},
  {@3: Sup: 34 - KINSHIP: CH'IN (#159); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5})},
  {@4: Sup: 23 - EASE: YI (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF
GRAIN {%6}); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN
BEHAVIOUR {%25})},
  {@5: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER
OF MISCHIEF {%34}); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#195)},
  {@6: Sup: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#286); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#233)},
  Male: #286; Feme: #233
} // #395

    #286 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR PENTECOST SUNDAY 4 JUNE 2017 as [#30,
#4, #2, #200, #10, #600] /
#246 - MAGGOTY MEAT POEM as [#20, #4, #2, #200, #500] / [#30, #4, #2,
#200, #10] = dâbâr (H1697): {UMBRA: #206 % #41 = #1} 1) speech, word,
speaking, thing; 1a) speech; 1b) saying, utterance; 1c) *WORD*, *WORDS*;
1d) *BUSINESS*, *OCCUPATION*, *ACTS*, *MATTER*, *CASE*, *SOMETHING*,
*MANNER* (*BY* *EXTENSION*);

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS TABLE TALK IDEA #233 - 5 JUNE 1942: "It is a
great pity that this tendency towards religious thought can find no
better outlet than the Jewish pettifoggery of the Old Testament. For
religious people who, in the solitude of winter, continually seek
ultimate light on their religious problems with the assistance of the
Bible, must eventually become spiritually deformed. The wretched people
strive to extract truths from these Jewish chicaneries, where in fact no
truths exist. As a result they become embedded in some rut of thought or
other and, unless they possess an exceptionally commonsense mind,
degenerate into religious maniacs.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Papal%20War%20Commemorations%20Intellectual%20Property%20Theft%202.png>

#FIVE: #233 = [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37]

#45 #5 #61
#53 #37 #21
#13 #69 #29
= #111 / #333 {#FIVE: TEMPLATE IDEA OF *STATE* AND #328 FOR REDUCTIO AD
HITLERUM TABLE TALK (1941-1944)}

It is deplorable that the Bible should have been translated into German,
and that the whole of the German people should have thus become exposed
to the whole of this Jewish mumbo-jumbo. So long as the wisdom,
particularly of the Old Testament, remained exclusively in the Latin of
the Church, there was little danger that sensible people would become
the victims of illusions as the result of studying the Bible. But since
the Bible became common property, a whole heap of people have found
opened to them lines of religious thought which—particularly in
conjunction with the German characteristic of persistent and somewhat
melancholy meditation—as often as not turned them into religious
maniacs. When one recollects further that the *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH* (ie.
#291 / #297 / #333 - ʼerets (H776): *VATICAN* *CITY*-*STATE*) has
elevated to the status of Saints a whole number of madmen, one realises
why movements such as that of the Flagellants came inevitably into
existence in the Middle Ages in Germany.

As a sane German, one is flabbergasted to think that German human beings
could have let themselves be brought to such a pass by *JEWISH* *FILTH*
and priestly twaddle, that they were little different from the howling
dervish of the Turks and the negroes, at whom we *LAUGH* so scornfully.
It angers one to think that, while in other parts of the globe religious
teaching like that of Confucius, Buddha and Mohammed offers an
undeniably broad basis for the religious-minded, Germans should have
been duped by a theological exposition devoid of all honest depth."
[pages 513, 514]

The issue was then an identified #373 common element of PATTERNED (#ONE:
#213, #TWO: #218, #FOUR: #228, #FIVE: #233, #EIGHT: #248 - ARE THE IRISH
ROMAN CATHOLICS READY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR NAZI-SYMPATHIZER PAST?)
BEHAVIOUR between a DEATH THREAT [#205, #237 - USE OF FORCE, #315, #321
#333, #342, #373 ***] OF BUTCHERED AS #419 - SLAUGHTERED MEAT PLACED
WITHIN MY MAILBOX UPON 15 NOVEMBER 2017 as being evidence of an
unaccountable and obmutescence and #373 - *HATRED* perpetuated by
localised and unconstitutional IRISH REPUBLICANISM / RETURNED SERVICES
LEAGUE (RSL) protagonists of seditious action pursuant to 26 MARCH 2017
attendance at MICHAEL JOHN GILMARTIN'S STAR HOTEL for a fillet minion
lunch accompanying a moderate (ie. TOSS A BUMPER OR TWO DOWN OUR THROAT)
consumption of alcohol, in making a reasonable objection to a ruckus
disruption of a requested quiet amenity, then as an ARTIFICE associated
to habitual police obstruction and corruption by the SALE POLICE which
was an action facilitated by INSPECTOR SCOTT BRENNAN, resulting within
an unlawful year long liquor ban upon the entirely fabricated and
uncorroborated pretext that I threatened to kill (ie. BY *SHOOTING*) a
patron as a person then entirely unknown to either the hotel or myself:

— MAGGOTY MEAT —
[Remained until after sunset on 15 November 2017]

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK RAVEN.
HOW'S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N'ER ETERNAL HEAVEN."

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Temporal%20Noumenon%20Resonance&date:2023.11.15>

IT DID THUNDER IN OUR VILLAGE @ 1531 HOURS ON 11 NOVEMBER 2023

YOUTUBE: "AC/DC - THUNDERSTRUCK GUZHENG COVE (MOYUN)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=564u39PJfUI>

    #439 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 1531 HRS OR 15 NOVEMBER 2023 as [#2,
#70, #1, #50, #8, #100, #3, #5, #200] = Boanergés (G993): {UMBRA: #439 %
#41 = #29} 0) Boanerges = 'sons of thunder'; 1) a nickname given to
James and John, the sons of Zebedee, by the Lord. The name seems to
denote fiery and destructive zeal that may be likened to a thunder storm.;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #504
#1156 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #504 as [#7, #8, #30, #800, #300, #1, #10]
= zēlōtḗs (G2207): {UMBRA: #1353 % #41 = #41} 1) one burning with zeal,
a zealot; 2) *USED* *OF* *GOD* *AS* *JEALOUS* *OF* *ANY* *RIVAL* *AND*
*STERNLY* *VINDICATING* *HIS* *CONTROL*; 3) most eagerly desirous of,
zealous for, a thing; 3a) to acquire a thing, (zealous of); 3b) *TO*
*DEFEND* *AND* *UPHOLD* *A* *THING*, *VEHEMENTLY* *CONTENDING* *FOR* *A*
*THING*;

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #226
#287 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #226 as [#40, #7, #200, #40] = zerem
(H2230): {UMBRA: #247 % #41 = #1} 1) rain-shower, *THUNDERSTORM*, flood
of rain, downpour, rain-storm;

#450 / #440 - *HORSE* SLAUGHTER vEVENTS:

- MAILBOX 'TIME FOR PAYBACK' THREAT - 7 JANUARY 2017,
- SAINT PATRICK'S DAY IRISH 10,000 TROOPS REBELLION PARADE - 20 MARCH 1920,
- HISTORIAN ADMITTING IRISH CATHOLIC IMPUNITY AGAINST THE SOVEREIGN - 11
JUNE 2020,
- BEERSHEBA 'LAST CHARGE OF LIGHT-HORSE BRIGADE' CENTENNIAL - 31 OCTOBER
2017,
- SLAUGHTERED MEAT IN MAILBOX - 15 NOVEMBER 2017

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/SLAUGHTER%2020171115%20-%201.jpg>

DOLF @ 0646 HOURS ON 10 NOVEMBER 2023: “What is the difference between
rational pi and its incommensurate value?”

RATIONALITY [TEMPORAL HEURISTIC] <— #491 - SENTINEL AGENCY (METALOGIC)
—> IRRATIONALITY (CHAOTIC): 6J = 24x7x13x49 = #364 x 294 or 362.2423 x 293

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.11.10&time:06.46&heuristic>

#360 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #1, #200,
#5, #10] = dokimázō (G1381): {UMBRA: #952 % #41 = #9} 1) to test,
*EXAMINE*, *PROVE*, *SCRUTINISE* (to see whether a thing is genuine or
not), as metals; 2) to recognise as genuine after examination, to
approve, deem worthy;

GRAPPLE (324, 360)@[79, 27, 23, 74, 43, 10, 19, 15, 70] PROTOTYPE

#THREE: #72 as #72 - HARDNESS (CHIEN)
#FOUR: #288 as #45 - GREATNESS (TA)
#FIVE: #360 as #36 - STRENGTH (CH'IANG)

#551 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#80, #100, #1, #60, #5, #300, #5] =
prássō (G4238): {UMBRA: #1381 % #41 = #28} 1) to exercise, practise, to
be busy with, carry on; 1a) to undertake, to do; 2) to accomplish,
perform; 2a) to commit, perpetrate; 3) *TO* *MANAGE* *PUBLIC* *AFFAIRS*,
*TRANSACT* *PUBLIC* *BUSINESS*; 3a) to exact tribute, revenue, debts; 4)
to act;

@200, {@15: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#551 - rôʼsh (H7218): chief, head (of
man, city, nation, place) / qûwm (H6965): to confirm, ratify, establish,
impose; to raise up, constitute; to cause to stand, set, station,
establish / yârash (H3423): to cause [others] to possess or inherit /
prássō (G4238): to manage public affairs, transact public business);
Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#125)}

SECTION III - THE GOVERNOR GENERAL MAY CONSTITUTE AND APPOINT, IN OUR
NAME AND ON OUR BEHALF, ALL SUCH JUDGES, COMMISSIONERS, JUSTICES OF THE
PEACE, AND OTHER NECESSARY OFFICERS AND MINISTERS OF OUR SAID
COMMONWEALTH, AS MAY BE LAWFULLY CONSTITUTED OR APPOINTED BY US.

BING CHAT GPT: “Rational numbers are numbers that can be expressed as a
ratio of two integers, whereas irrational numbers cannot be expressed as
a ratio of two integers. Pi is an irrational number, meaning that it
cannot be expressed as a ratio of two integers. The value of pi is
approximately 3.14159265358979323846... and it is a non-repeating,
non-terminating decimal.

The difference between rational pi and its irrational value is that the
former is an approximation of the latter. Rational pi is a rational
number that is used to approximate the value of pi. For example, 22/7 is
a rational number that is commonly used to approximate pi. However, it
is not an exact value of pi. The value of pi is an irrational number
that cannot be expressed as a ratio of two integers.

I hope this helps!”

We have now by cause of augmented consciousness with LEGISLATIVE
CONFORMITY and METALOGIC pairing a manifested conceptual paradigm
statement so as to deal with the pre-condition of an INTELLECTUS
DISRUPTION or any habitualised disjunctive association with the #451 -
PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY SPECTRUM (ie. #1481 = μετακοσμέω (metakosmeo)
being fundamental patterns of cosmic ordering underlying phenomenal
existence as *LAWS* *OF* *NATURE*) that could by such
incommensurability, then manifest an existential crisis.

28. TO BE CONTINUED

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o -- (DRAFT 1) ONE LOVE AND HEART SO LET'S GET TOGETHER AND FEEL

By: dolf on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

28dolf