From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: euthanasia laws
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 10:05:01 +1100
 by: Max - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 23:05 UTC

On 9/10/2021 2:04 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> So your line about native population is mindless bullshit,
>>> like all the rest of your even more mindless shit.
>
>> The native population applies to African countries, not to USA.
>
> An claimed explanation has to explain all of them, fuckwit.
>
>> USA just wanted to leave anyway,
>
> So did we.

No we didn't. If there was a desire to leave we would have had another
referendum by now.

>> and they had a big enough population.
>
> It has nothing to do with the size of the population.

Yes it does because it means you can mount a bigger army.

>> Australia doesn't want to leave England.
>
> Wrong, as always.

If there was a desire to leave we would have had another referendum by now.

>> That's why they still have the Queen as head of state,
>
> That stupid woman is our queen, nothing to do with
> being part of england which we haven't been for well
> over a century now.

It is because she is Queen of England that she is our head of state,
just like the previous monarch of England was.

>> the union jack on the flag, and the Queen on the coins.
>
> How odd that Canada doesn’t have either and left later.

We haven't left let, neither have they. Both countries still have QEII
as head of state.

>>> Fact. There were no protests when we left.
>>>

>> We did not leave.
>
> Corse we did.

We still have QEII as head of state.

>>> Separate matter entirely.
>
>> Nope.
>
> Yep.

Wrong. If there was a desire to leave then there would have been another
referendum by now.

>>> Bullshit it does. They were all independent much later
>>> than we were. Ireland had full scale wars to kick the
>>> fucking poms out.
>
>> Irrelevant to Australia.
>
> Wrong, as always.

>>> More mindless bullshit with Canada.
>>>
>>> And scotland has just had a referendum
>>> and chose not to leave.
>
>> It shows that we are the most pro England out of all of them.
>
> Bullshit it does. Some still haven't left, fuckwit.

We haven't left and we have flag and the coins.

>> We voted not to leave,
>
> Bullshit we did.

Why do we still have QEII has the head of state then?

>> and we have the flag and coins.
>
> Irrelevant to us leaving.

Shows we still want to remain connected to England.

>>> So your shit is mindless shit, as always.

>>> Irrelevant to your stupid claim that we didn’t want to leave.
>
>> We didn't.
>
> Repeating that stupid pig ignorant claim changes nothing.
>
>> If there was a willingness to there would be a push for another
>> referendum. There isn't.
>
> That referendum wasn’t about leaving, fuckwit.

If there was a willingness to there would be a push for another
referendum. There isn't.

Why do we still have QEII as head of state?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o euthanasia laws

By: Max on Fri, 17 Sep 2021

275Max