From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: euthanasia laws
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 12:26:09 +1100
References: <si38ec$78u$1@gioia.aioe.org> <sir0br$1r9f$1@gioia.aioe.org> <42c3c0df-44a3-414e-aec2-3fe7ef573eb1n@googlegroups.com> <sitni2$152e$2@gioia.aioe.org> <siuh1s$bji$2@dont-email.me> <siun93$ket$2@gioia.aioe.org> <irg7dfF6jatU1@mid.individual.net> <sj0uh7$3d0$1@dont-email.me> <irir1bFlt5iU1@mid.individual.net> <sj2rkj$igp$1@gioia.aioe.org> <irkdiiFnr0U1@mid.individual.net> <sj66bh$1mbf$1@gioia.aioe.org> <irnm93Fjnk7U1@mid.individual.net> <sj8c32$1525$1@gioia.aioe.org> <2b2f3d0b-15b0-463f-a5d9-2212dbd3a2dfn@googlegroups.com> <sjat1a$1f9j$2@gioia.aioe.org> <e8295547-1898-4611-93a9-c586d07444c3n@googlegroups.com> <sjduii$40h$1@gioia.aioe.org> <irvi43F4n7nU1@mid.individual.net> <sjgf8v$tht$1@gioia.aioe.org> <is1vuqFj42tU1@mid.individual.net> <sjj47i$6ae$1@gioia.aioe.org> <is4ng1F4mutU1@mid.individual.net> <sjlfsi$1vec$1@gioia.aioe.org> <is76dgFj7gdU2@mid.individual.net> <sjqp35$1afl$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iscf5qFjn0hU2@mid.individual.net> <sjt76v$esn$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 01:26 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> The native population applies to African countries, not to USA.
>>
>> An claimed explanation has to explain all of them, fuckwit.
>>
>>> USA just wanted to leave anyway,
>>
>> So did we.

> No we didn't.

Corse we did. The poms didn’t decide to cut us loose
because we were costing them too much to run, fuckwit.

> If there was a desire to leave we would have had another referendum by
> now.

No point, we left more than a century ago now, fuckwit.

>>> and they had a big enough population.

>> It has nothing to do with the size of the population.

> Yes it does because it means you can mount a bigger army.

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit. Rhodesia, Kenya,
Burma, the RSA all left without having that.

>>> Australia doesn't want to leave England.

>> Wrong, as always.

> If there was a desire to leave we would have had another referendum by
> now.

No point, we left more than a century ago now, fuckwit.

>>> That's why they still have the Queen as head of state,
>>
>> That stupid woman is our queen, nothing to do with
>> being part of england which we haven't been for well
>> over a century now.

> It is because she is Queen of England that she is our head of state,

Nope, we chose to have that stupid little german
woman as our head of state, for now.

> just like the previous monarch of England was.

Nothing like in fact since we left england.

>>> the union jack on the flag, and the Queen on the coins.

>> How odd that Canada doesn’t have either and left later.

> We haven't left let,

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have
never ever had a fucking clue about anything at all, ever.

> neither have they.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have
never ever had a fucking clue about anything at all, ever.

> Both countries still have QEII as head of state.

Irrelevant to whether we have left, fuckwit.

>>> We did not leave.
>>
>> Corse we did.
>>

> We still have QEII as head of state.

Irrelevant to whether we have left, fuckwit.

>>> Nope.
>>
>> Yep.
>>

> Wrong.

Yes you are, as always.

> If there was a desire to leave

We left more than a century ago now.

> then there would have been another referendum by now.

No point, we left more than a century ago now, fuckwit.

>>> Irrelevant to Australia.
>>
>> Wrong, as always.

>>> It shows that we are the most pro England out of all of them.
>>
>> Bullshit it does. Some still haven't left, fuckwit.

> We haven't left

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have
never ever had a fucking clue about anything at all, ever.

> and we have flag and the coins.

Irrelevant to the fact that we left more than a century ago now.

And Canada doesn’t have either.

>>> We voted not to leave,
>>
>> Bullshit we did.

> Why do we still have QEII has the head of state then?

Because more don’t like the idea of a president, yet.

>>> and we have the flag and coins.
>>
>> Irrelevant to us leaving.

> Shows we still want to remain connected to England.

More mindless bullshit. Have fun explaining why Canada doesn’t have those.

>>> We didn't.
>>
>> Repeating that stupid pig ignorant claim changes nothing.
>>
>>> If there was a willingness to there would be a push for another
>>> referendum. There isn't.
>>
>> That referendum wasn’t about leaving, fuckwit.
>>

> If there was a willingness to there would be a push for another
> referendum.

Because we left more than a century ago now, fuckwit.

> There isn't.

You are wrong, as always.

> Why do we still have QEII as head of state?

Because more don’t like the idea of a president, yet.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o euthanasia laws

By: Max on Fri, 17 Sep 2021

275Max